RPGM Completed Species Committee [v1.6] [Mochimochiya]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Also can we have an NTRI tag for Netori?
This, a thousand times. So sick of seeing NTR and be like, ok, does that mean you get cucked or does it mean you steal a girl and have to go through dozens of pages usually to find an answer. For some reason, they are really reluctant to give us that tag and I have no idea why. If not netori, then how about 'girl stealer' tag to let us know the MC is intentionally trying to take someone else's girl.

I would also like a tags with OPTIONAL in front to let us know if a tag is mandatory or optional, would save a lot of searching through a thread to find out.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
This, a thousand times. So sick of seeing NTR and be like, ok, does that mean you get cucked or does it mean you steal a girl and have to go through dozens of pages usually to find an answer. For some reason, they are really reluctant to give us that tag and I have no idea why. If not netori, then how about 'girl stealer' tag to let us know the MC is intentionally trying to take someone else's girl.

I would also like a tags with OPTIONAL in front to let us know if a tag is mandatory or optional, would save a lot of searching through a thread to find out.
Most mods don't even bother playing the games they upload so don't expect accurate tags for things they don't know. So as for the why? They can't be arsed.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Cheating tag is pretty much netori
And cheating could be used instead of NTR, but we still have NTR for people who have that kink. So let us have netori (or girl stealer) tag for those who are into that specific kink. Also cheating does not cover netori, it is not just about going after some guys gf or wife, it also means going after someone's love interest, family member, etc. Besides that, cheating is a tag that is rarely used. Seen a lot of games where wives/gf were sleeping with the PC, but there was no cheating tag, probably because it does not fit like netori does.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
i thought we had netori tag some time ago? so where is that tag again?
Never had it as far as I could tell. I remember way back the mods originally said it was going to be added and then changed and said they would introduce a new tag system that allowed users to create their own tags and share them, but it never happened or has not happened yet. If it is taken this long or the new tag system has been abandoned, then they might as well add netori to the tag system at this point.

Slayer205

Dec 9, 2019
What about the beginning after you've put back the book? I've been walking around everywhere without being able to do anything
You should be able to advance the game after u go to the seed room and press enter at the desk(The place where the nurse? was sitting earlier)... and check if u have returned the book; to return the book u should go to the far left bookshelf and press enter(it will be shining so its easy to spot)

Reactions: Assblasta9k

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Based purely off reading the fetish list in one of the images listed on the DLSite page, seems like pregnancy may be ending only since it specifically mentions "wedding bote belly" or wedding preg belly.

Though, I haven't played the game so take this with a grain of salt.

CorChan

Mar 2, 2020
The game kinda gets softlocked after you bang the "prince". They ask you to study but you cannot do it. Sad really wanted to see the twin tail cat girl

Merrill

Dec 20, 2018
And cheating could be used instead of NTR, but we still have NTR for people who have that kink. So let us have netori (or girl stealer) tag for those who are into that specific kink. Also cheating does not cover netori, it is not just about going after some guys gf or wife, it also means going after someone's love interest, family member, etc. Besides that, cheating is a tag that is rarely used. Seen a lot of games where wives/gf were sleeping with the PC, but there was no cheating tag, probably because it does not fit like netori does.
This has been argued to death for like 6 years. It's not changing.

NTR = netorare
Cheating = netori
Swinging = netorase

You're right that netori doesn't necessarily include relatives but it would apply in so few situations.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote