Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
May 23, 2020
Save location is in GAME_DIRECTORY\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate but it's encrypted.
I made a tiny program to allow edit and save the files as unencrypted json.

If you feels unsafe with my program, try looking at my source code or just look for full save at the post above instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice!

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Hey can I get some assistance everytime donwload and extract teh cheats into BepInEx\plugins\ and restart the game, the cheats work but the translation stops working, and since I'm not fluent in japanese I can't have that, but on the other hand don't want to do the micromanagment of getting everything in the game without cheats since I
m playing this for relief not stress. Anyone else have this problem and know the solution?

(Yes I've deleted and re-downloaded all of the game and translation and cheats) and still have the same problem
that's a strange behaviour for the bepinex.....
can you explain better all the passage for getting this result so we can replicare that?......
also tell us what plugin/bepinex combo are you using????

also another strange thing you said....
"don't want to do the micromanagment of getting everything in the game without cheats since I
m playing this for relief not stress....."
why is this so much diffucult to do!? you want to use cheat and get a easy win right?
so why you just dont' complete the game on any route...getting any ending and then just donwload the 100%save.....
and save yourself a lot of time and frustation.......
who cares about that ? if you plan to use cheat at first play THEN the complete save is a super cheat option too.....

ps. i made the complete save on ver04 wen there was no cheat and without gallery walkhrough as challenge for myself.......
stress relief....yeah i do that be beating things up.....

• Angry
Reactions: brattlebob

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
how do you give her 2 bottles of the aphrodisiac. Youre only allowed to carry one at a time.

and did anyone see the scene in the preview pictures(he fucking her on the couch)? thats not in my gallery

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
how do you give her 2 bottles of the aphrodisiac. Youre only allowed to carry one at a time.

and did anyone see the scene in the preview pictures(he fucking her on the couch)? thats not in my gallery
You need to buy the books that increase MC inventory cap (up to 5 each item).
that scene is related to the rape content I believe.

Reactions: alexw14615

UncleSuS

Dec 6, 2021
How do you guys use aphrodisiac do you need all stats at max or what I did this so many times nothing happen

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
How do you guys use aphrodisiac do you need all stats at max or what I did this so many times nothing happen
iirc fav stat must be at certain point, i can say it to you but i'll do spoiler.
Anyway The aphro should work like this :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleSuS

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Fortune Telling Guide:]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 - "I want to take a bath with you": Makes it so your sister is more accepting when you want to go take a bath with her.
2 - "I want to have sex" - Makes your sister more interested in having sex with you (I think? I have not digged to much into that.)
3- "I want to do a night crawl": Unlocks the option where your sister will want to have sleep with your during the weekends (Friday-Sunday)
View attachment 1834547 (y) Make sure to give your sister a good pounding and make her happy (y)
As far as i could tell, the fortune telling is completely optional, and just tells you if you have or haven't reached the stat thresholds to succeed in the respective actions.
If it is mandatory, then it carries over in newgame+, because I didn't need it going through my second time for ending 2.

0101NeedAName

Oct 30, 2018
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
I tried installing this to the newest version and it didn't work. BepInEx folder should just go inside the game folder or should I have paste the contents outside of BepInEx, but in the main game folder?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes