Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Dephender

Nov 15, 2019
If you're in using ReiPatcher, BepInEx won't works.
Check game path. Is any multi-byte characters in path? (ex. "c:\게임\SMWMS\" is NG)
This game is mono type unity exe. go site and try x64/x86. If workinig right, BepInEx\plugins\ folder will be created.
ReiPatcher is used for translations right? I'm not using that, there are no multibyte characters and I used both BepInEx releases, but the folder is still not being created. Could anyone share the v2022.09 version with the gallery unlocked, if you have it? Or tell me if you have experienced the same problem before and what else can be done?

Kidney Harvester

Mar 12, 2020
There is any way to play this game on an android? I tried all the possible ways and none of them were successful.
Exagear is just not cut it for my phone.
Or there is any gallery that I can download?

riski sulthan

Dec 11, 2017
I'm sorry im new at this, can anybody tell me how to use auto translator, the newest version doesn't have it... Also i'm using uncensored version, i heard it doesnt work with renpatcher, thanks...

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
October build available. At the least, has a skip function for the evening as well as a ability to turn lights on during Nightcrawling.

• Wow
Reactions: ram-z

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
How do I play that game exactly?
I'm at day 14, love and interest keep falling even though I pet her head, talk to her and offer H manga and pudding whenever I can.

And sleeping pills don't work everytime?

Between the auto translator that takes almost one minute to translate and the very slow pace, the game is not very fun so far.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
How do I play that game exactly?
I'm at day 14, love and interest keep falling even though I pet her head, talk to her and offer H manga and pudding whenever I can.

And sleeping pills don't work everytime?

Between the auto translator that takes almost one minute to translate and the very slow pace, the game is not very fun so far.
did you kept the room clean ? if level of cleanliness goes down too much you'll lose affection every day.
Cleanliness level is blue circles

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
did you kept the room clean ? if level of cleanliness goes down too much you'll lose affection every day.
Cleanliness level is blue circles
Yes I do. First thing I do.
Clean=>eat=>work=>buy food=>talk to/interact with sister=>sleep
And when it's clean, workout to have more stamina (which is useless since it's impossible to replenish it without money)

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Yes I do. First thing I do.
Clean=>eat=>work=>buy food=>talk to/interact with sister=>sleep
And when it's clean, workout to have more stamina (which is useless since it's impossible to replenish it without money)
hmm ok, wait you mean you lose a lot of affection in a day or it's a costant loss ? if you lose about 30 affection it's intended bc you didn't keep the cat.
If, it's not the case, could you post some screenshot so maybe i can help more ?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
It's a constant loss.
For example, one day I'll be at affection=7, and the next day I'll be at affection=5 (my current affection on day 14)

And yes, I didn't keep the cat, but I was far from 30 affection then. At most I only gain 1 affection/day, which is weird considering petting her head seems to give points (I don't know what kind since it's in Japanese), but on the other hand, her sexual interest doesn't rise much either.

Thank you for trying to help by the way.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
It's a constant loss.
For example, one day I'll be at affection=7, and the next day I'll be at affection=5 (my current affection on day 14)

And yes, I didn't keep the cat, but I was far from 30 affection then. At most I only gain 1 affection/day, which is weird considering petting her head seems to give points (I don't know what kind since it's in Japanese), but on the other hand, her sexual interest doesn't rise much either.

sorry i can't figure what could be, the only ways to lose points that i'm aware are cat and dirty room.
Hope that someone can help you more, sorry.
Last thing i can say to you is, but i'm can't confirm it this help, try to go to bed early to see her in the morning.
For sleeping pills you have to give her in the first half of evening timeso you can see the effect on second half of evening time, otherwise you won't be able to do nothing. use them for 3 times ( 3 different days) to unlock everything

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Created a topic dedicated for discussing/releasing translations.
For those interested. Patch also updated.
Topic Page

Last edited:

kmen77

Aug 15, 2018
15.jpg
Material registration request! Existing patch not working! Need to fix! Mega sharing stops when material registration is confirmed.
Spending a Month with My Sister.7z (bepinEX applied! Change the mod image file name! Attached image Please fix what is out of focus!)

Last edited:
Reactions: kumarin

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
It's a constant loss.

You need to interact with her at least once(casual talking that doesn't cost anything is enough) to maintain your points as far as I know, so if you took a bath and went straight to bed that will subtract 1 affection point if you want to know it's safe to not talk to her there should be a heart mark near her stats. I find this game kind of hard to be honest unless I grind for new game plus points. Maybe I'm missing a trick or something.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 2079854
2022.10 Mega
Material registration request! Existing patch not working! Need to fix! Mega sharing stops when material registration is confirmed.
Spending a Month with My Sister.7z (bepinEX applied! Change the mod image file name! Attached image Please fix what is out of focus!)
mhhh looks like a korean english mix.....
what do you mean with out of focus???? found it !!!
there is a problem on texture on cowgirl that's why the picture....lol
Snap1.jpg
the file responsable of this is called mozaiku_68e4135885b936a413b583bcf122de79
BUT there is a problem!!!!!
on censored original it work but using uncen file it become bugged......also compared these 2 and they looks similar.......
Snap2.jpg
pratically the same but something will bugged during the scene process...... dunno....i am clueless!!!!!! :-(

anyway thanks for the 2022.10 version is the 1000Y wow!!!!

look like he updated the game engine to 2021.3.3.11875 with an extra: (also new icons......)
妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip

no save or gallery on default load......like usual......

i have to update my savegame now......93% have locked paizure now lol ahhhhhh

also uncen need to reshash some filename.....the light on missionary 2 night is very nice!!!!
now we badly need it on rev cowgirl aswell......

made it....as a bonus the 100% save ONLY for gallery....
yeah i know you can cheat but anyway......here the file.....for future.....
place on:
妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
mhhh looks like a korean english mix.....
what do you mean with out of focus???? found it !!!
there is a problem on texture on cowgirl that's why the picture....lol
View attachment 2080272
the file responsable of this is called mozaiku_68e4135885b936a413b583bcf122de79
BUT there is a problem!!!!!
on censored original it work but using uncen file it become bugged......also compared these 2 and they looks similar.......
View attachment 2080304
pratically the same but something will bugged during the scene process...... dunno....i am clueless!!!!!! :-(

anyway thanks for the 2022.10 version is the 1000Y wow!!!!

look like he updated the game engine to 2021.3.3.11875 with an extra: (also new icons......)
妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip

no save or gallery on default load......like usual......

i have to update my savegame now......93% have locked paizure now lol ahhhhhh

also uncen need to reshash some filename.....the light on missionary 2 night is very nice!!!!
now we badly need it on rev cowgirl aswell......

made it....as a bonus the 100% save ONLY for gallery....
yeah i know you can cheat but anyway......here the file.....for future.....
place on:
妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate
kmen77 is famous man in korean community.

The problem is from texture_replacer plugin. I'm in debugging.
Problem of GPU's MD5 calc, I made more roughly image compare. resize to small and compare. But It makes similar images resulted in the same MD5 value.
mozaiku_68e4135885b936a413b583bcf122de79 was overlapped another mozaiku_blabla.

I will update uncensor plugin pack in today.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

fandestroyer73

Jul 5, 2022
Game works fine in linux under my hearthstone lutris install. I'm running with an updated version on wine with it too.

I don't understand how to progress in the game though. I maxed out the stats for love, lust, and health by day 5, but only got the guy with cat normal ending.

Sister never progressed into doing anything else. Dunno what it takes to progress in this lil game, but it was slow as sin. if someone can make text instantaneous and skippable that'd be cool for a replay.
Can you share your lutris prefix wine version and config? I've tried running the last game version but it just doesn't work

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin is updated.

for texture_replacer's overlapping MD5 issue, some scenes are out of order.
Edited plugin and re-calcs MD5.
I was edit the texture from mello.second's. images are some strange.
Colors are little-bit diffrents. It's mello.second's taste. He was edit.
But colors bit is downgraded ? looks like 16bit.. original is 32bit.
1664871030149.png
Left is original, Right is mello.second's(extract with uabea from v.04).
May be in exporting or some other process, It was changed ?

MTL uses texture_replacer too. 1 file is using MD5.
1MWS[TheButler].rar\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\The Buttler - Texture Translations\UI\base_b61bf4afb50b9c08dc1a7882b1dcdbe8.png
plz change the filename to base_4ae71336e44bf9bf79d2752e234818a5.png
The Butler will be update post.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bwebrwkerw
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes