Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Just a small clarification of some points since people are kinda lost in this topic.....
The first version uploaded here had 2 translations plugins installed at the same time which was a bit hectic.
They were BepinEx Auto translator and ReiPatcher. This could cause some issues so it's advised to only use 1 translation plugin.

So first I release the translation file alone.
On a later post I release a script to cleanup the game from plugins so you could do a fresh install of your desired plugin as well as link to installing BepinEx which I recommend.

A few weeks later the game got an update here which was version 2022-05. Many people were confused yet again since translation stopped working.
The reason for that was because the latest version (2022-05) uploaded here didn't have any plugin, so of course it translation wouldn't work. So yep I posted about it and in the same day I included said plugin in the same file. So it's just a matter of extracting it in your game and it will work normally again....

However for some reason OP changed the link from the working translation post to another post, reason is? No idea?

Now going back to present, My translation file is still working. It is intended to be used with BepinEx.
If you prefer to use ReiPatcher instead just copy .txt from previous translation and you're good to go.
But note that the Uncensor patch also has BepinEx as a dependency.
buddy your alive!? any progression in the mean while......
go any % in txt translation in the meanwhile?
any new image maybe?
we are still using your old icon by reshash number on new version.........you can check around and you will find it....
take care bro!

The Butler

May 3, 2017
buddy your alive!? any progression in the mean while......
go any % in txt translation in the meanwhile?
any new image maybe?
we are still using your old icon by reshash number on new version.........you can check around and you will find it....
take care bro!
Sorry I wasn't able to do anything.
I was playing other games and trying to learn a bit more about regexes (main splitter regex which I'm still unsure how they properly work) to avoid making same errors again.
Other than
1654655014949.png
My internet has been an absolute shit these last 2 weeks as well.

Also the other main issue with the translation is that I have to see the translation so I can hook them with plugins to then translate them.
So I have to keep saving/loading again and again and selecting different choices.

I'll try making textures translation better later on as well by using the custom plugin who was uploaded a few posts before.
It's also on a To do list. That's the reason I removed the texture from the patch.
Anyway, I'll do some researching in this new image method and try to included it in the next patch.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Sorry I wasn't able to do anything.
I was playing other games and trying to learn a bit more about regexes (main splitter regex which I'm still unsure how they properly work) to avoid making same errors again.
Other than
View attachment 1857857
My internet has been an absolute shit these last 2 weeks as well.

Also the other main issue with the translation is that I have to see the translation so I can hook them with plugins to then translate them.
So I have to keep saving/loading again and again and selecting different choices.

I'll try making textures translation better later on as well by using the custom plugin who was uploaded a few posts before.
It's also on a To do list. That's the reason I removed the texture from the patch.
Anyway, I'll do some researching in this new image method and try to included it in the next patch.
for what i have see and i have tryed both imageplugin & autotranslator have the same problems....
if the developer modify the game file asset you have to rehash everyhing to get the new andress and see working files....
so pick the one than is more easy for you to use and stick with it....
wen 07 will come out we have to recalculate it anyways........ see yaa!

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
for what i have see and have tryed try both imageplugin & autotranslator have the same problems....
if the developer modify the game file asset you have to rehash everyhing to get the new andress and see working files....
so pick the one than is more easy for you to use and stick with it....
wen 07 will come out we have to recalculate it anyways........ see yaa!
Auto translator is unable to hook all images, so image plugin is better for it.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Image replacement plugin....
Test 1 2 3 • • •
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meh, after taking the screenshot I noticed text on icon aren't aligned with one another.....
I'll have to do texture cleaning all over again T-T. Fuck

BTW: It would be great if great if image replace plugin could load images from subfolders as well since
66 Files and that's not all of them, since I haven't translated some yet.
So being able to filter them using folder would be great and a great time saver.
Anyway I'll resume it tomorrow.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Test 1 2 3 • • •
Meh, after taking the screenshot I noticed text on icon aren't aligned with one another.....

BTW: It would be great if great if image replace plugin could load images from subfolders as well since
So being able to filter them using folder would be great and a great time saver.
'cause "Dump" folder. I was not support sub folder.
Hmm.. move dump folder to another location?..
I will change it next update. (May be in 3 days?)
Is there like a distinguish by scene.. is needed ? using hash. so may be don't need to ..
And.. You may hard on images comparring.. I was made Comparing tool.
I will update in today. I will notify to you.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Test 1 2 3 • • •

was updated. (to v1.1)
I hope this helps.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Just a small clarification of some points since people are kinda lost in this topic.....
The first version uploaded here had 2 translations plugins installed at the same time which was a bit hectic.
They were BepinEx Auto translator and ReiPatcher. This could cause some issues so it's advised to only use 1 translation plugin.

So first I release the translation file alone.
On a later post I release a script to cleanup the game from plugins so you could do a fresh install of your desired plugin as well as link to installing BepinEx which I recommend.

A few weeks later the game got an update here which was version 2022-05. Many people were confused yet again since translation stopped working.
The reason for that was because the latest version (2022-05) uploaded here didn't have any plugin, so of course it translation wouldn't work. So yep I posted about it and in the same day I included said plugin in the same file. So it's just a matter of extracting it in your game and it will work normally again....

However for some reason OP changed the link from the working translation post to another post, reason is? No idea?

Now going back to present, My translation file is still working. It is intended to be used with BepinEx.
If you prefer to use ReiPatcher instead just copy .txt from previous translation and you're good to go.
But note that the Uncensor patch also has BepinEx as a dependency (or at least that was the case).

PS: Always make sure to properly extract files. Not extract to "..." , extract files... .
How to make sure you're doing it properly?
First of all follow instructions from the post where you downloaded those files.
If no instructions....

Method 1
  1. Place the compressed file in game folder
  2. Right click on it and select extract here
Method 2
  1. Double click at the compressed file
  2. Select all files (Shortcut CTRL+A)
  3. Drag and drop in the game folder
Unless the person who compressed up those files messed up this should always work.

Anyway, My translation post for those interested.
i made a request for add your translation back to first page, i don't want why it was removed but since you helped us a lot with your work it MUST be there, thanks again.

Take a Nap

Apr 28, 2020
the game just too short, i have pervent selection at nearly day 30, cant buy 2/3 shop and miss many of event.
Like, affter the ending, why they don't add unlimited gamemode or something like that
btw,trade a C A T with f**king drity for 20 favorite point not a good choice, 1/3 day for cleaning is terrible
And bath scene is not good, f**k that :(

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

The Butler

May 3, 2017
ImageCompareForTextureReplacer was updated. (to v1.1)
I hope this helps.
Thanks I'll use it to update textures.
As for the issue with subfolder, if you could set up "dump" folder as an exclusion so the plugin wouldn't load any file from it or make it so the plugin be able to load from all subfolders within a folder....
--------

By the way Game Version 22.06 from MrDarkEast post is messed up. (Both rein and Bepinex plugin).
I'll do a cleanup and upload it here.
Game Version 22-06-01
Clean version no plugin/mods

Last edited:
Reactions: Fluffy Neko

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I played through the game and I can't find the gallery anywhere. Is it missing in the last version or what is going on?

EDIT:
The only way I cann access the gallery is by pressing F4 with the plugin installed.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
As for the issue with subfolder, if you could set up "dump" folder as an exclusion so the plugin wouldn't load any file from it or make it so the plugin be able to load from all subfolders within a folder....
--------

By the way Game Version 22.06 from MrDarkEast post is messed up. (Both rein and Bepinex plugin).
Game Version 22-06-01
Damm ReiPatcher.

qwertyassd

May 2, 2017
--------

Game Version 22-06-01

can you please upload to a new site. it seems its not working

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes