Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Manual Translation
Progress Status:
Prologue (Full) / UI
Patch: Includes and
as well as Unity texture replace and cheats.
Currently in Slow-Mo pace so I won't be posting a updated in a while.
IMPORTANT​
The patch got flagged as Virus.
However it's a false positive. For some reason Texture replace plugin is getting flagged as a virus when compressed with 7z.
I reported this post so mods can double check it. If they decide I should upload a new one I'll compress it
with winrar instead and hope it doesn't get a false positive as well.

You can either download it or wait for moderator to decide what to do.​

Preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch/ToolDownloadInstructionsVersion
Translation
Extract in main game folder. (Same place game executable is located)
22-06-01​

PS: I'm not a fluent in japanese, most of my translation is done through researching and by using different tools.
So translation won't be 100% accurate, however I double check everything before making a decision.
This is one of the reasons why progress is slow.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
testing your stuff for problems/anomalyes......

so let's start for the top problem.....are you with ATI GPU right?
this mean than your release does no work here with NVIDIA.....not with the plugin you used at least for dump......
can you try yourself with another pc just for convalidate this points we found and still support....???
you will beliave wen you will see that!!!! or we just have to restart fom developing from point 0 lol.......

i have to rehash everything for me to get the correct md5 number compatible to uncen and such...
this was days ago......we fixed it in latest latest plugin with a new "argoritm" (don't ask that i am not the coder here)

than made possible having generate small texture with both same hash for both GPU....
this caused than uncen worked for ALL the position in first page but failed on 2nd because on that they are using big 2048x2048 than need a "different system to calculate"

we are still testing/fixing/trying here and here.......

so i can rehash mine but you need to get the newest plugin from him.....badly....
so at least we have only to rehash half the texture on your next release.........and not almost all lol!!!!

strangely icons work without problem...... uncen nope not even one.......

waiting for your response first or your gonna kill if i show you how much of others stuffs i have found..........(lol ???joke???)

ps:
the release on top is mine a least for now..... it was made to the intention of make possible a very compatible & safe enviroment to cut off any anomalyes/variant/result/errors during the developing of the plugin.....
can you please check the md5 calculation with your ATI gpu if are different from kumarinspecial and your actual version ????
also your files if work in both version???? using same plugin version don't forget!!!!!!
if not
can you please compare asset data lenght & data from kumarin special? bit to bit
this because for make sure what is doing here.........

take care see you next report!!!!

ps2: the new texture rocks!!!

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
testing your stuff for problems/anomalyes......

so let's start for the top problem.....are you with ATI GPU right?
this mean than your release does no work here with NVIDIA.....not with the plugin you used at least for dump......
can you try yourself with another pc just for convalidate this points we found and still support....???
you will beliave wen you will see that!!!! or we just have to restart fom developing from point 0 lol.......

i have to rehash everything for me to get the correct md5 number compatible to uncen and such...
this was days ago......we fixed it in latest latest plugin with a new "argoritm" (don't ask that i am not the coder here)

than made possible having generate small texture with both same hash for both GPU....
this caused than uncen worked for ALL the position in first page but failed on 2nd because on that they are using big 2048x2048 than need a "different system to calculate"

we are still testing/fixing/trying here and here.......

so i can rehash mine but you need to get the newest plugin from him.....badly....
so at least we have only to rehash half the texture on your next release.........and not almost all lol!!!!

strangely icons work without problem...... uncen nope not even one.......

waiting for your response first or your gonna kill if i show you how much of others stuffs i have found..........(lol ???joke???)

ps:
the release on top is mine a least for now..... it was made to the intention of make possible a very compatible & safe enviroment to cut off any anomalyes/variant/result/errors during the developing of the plugin.....
can you please check the md5 calculation with your ATI gpu if are different from kumarinspecial and your actual version ????
also your files if work in both version???? using same plugin version don't forget!!!!!!
if not
can you please compare asset data lenght & data from kumarin special? bit to bit
this because for make sure what is doing here.........

take care see you next report!!!!

ps2: the new texture rocks!!!
1 - Yes I'm using AMD GPU. I do not have another system to hash textures for nvdia so rip.
2 - I noticed when rehashing textures that some texture were still sharing the same hash from previous version.
3 - I'll check his dedicated topic regarding the plugin later and see if he uploaded the newest version there.
4 - Ok, I'll try to compare the hashes later/tomorrow.

EDIT-1: QUICK COMPARE 1
Yep using Texture replacer 1.0.0.1 give out different hashes
1654735056240.png
Legend:
Translated = Using old hashes from version 1.0 (I guess?)
Untranslated = New hashes from v1.0.0.1

So if you update the old plugin with new one texture will stop working....
I'll rehash everything again tomorrow and update my post.
NOTE: Texture replace plugin will not be included from now on but I'll leave a link for it in the post.

EDIT-2:QUICK COMPARE 2
Plugin 1.0.0.1
(Mine) AMD HASH | Kumarin Special HASH
1654735675968.png

EDIT-3: TEST
So I decided to upload bothTexture_replacer.dll and the same file compressed in .7z to virus total....
1654736040366.png
No false positives. So my guess about the "cheats" in the previous .dll be causing the flag might have been spot on.

Last edited:
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
EDIT-1: QUICK COMPARE 1
Yep using Texture replacer 1.0.0.1 give out different hashes
View attachment 1859544
Legend:
Translated = Using old hashes from version 1.0 (I guess?)
Untranslated = New hashes from v1.0.0.1

So if you update the old plugin with new one texture will stop working....
I'll rehash everything again tomorrow and update my post.
NOTE: Texture replace plugin will not be included from now on but I'll leave a link for it in the post.

EDIT-2:QUICK COMPARE 2
Plugin 1.0.0.1
(Mine) AMD HASH | Kumarin Special HASH
View attachment 1859558
no this way buddy.......stop this please!!!!
texture replacer on main post of that topic is for general use on unity games... is an old version yeah is hashing md5 not same formula
but it's ancient using old argorithm not the newest one than is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
you was using this one before but a wronged version...sorry for misunderstanding...my bad
he will update texture replacer someday after we stabilize imouto_with_month_resource FIRST

delete plugin and modimage of kumainspecial that's an old version and his texture inside because are for NVIDIA....
i packed myself that!!!!! for comparison vs AMD

i wanted you to test this
1) locate differencies betwin kumarinspecial and yourAMDoriginal
on game assent inside \妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data
should be the same but better be sure......

2)locate differencies betwin kumarinspecial and yourAMDoriginal using plugin imouto .... without texture inside modimage
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8191142
wen you dumb original censored files......
if yes STOP use your as template to dump texture & use kumarin special INSTEAD thanks!
if not no problem at all

3)BONUS then just compare the plugin of these 2 sets of files
vs
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7870334

see why you failed you got old plugin version!!!!

proceed to rehash

new one can use all position of gallery 1 with both GPU!!!!

get conclusion.....
thanks!

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Don't use Texture_Replacer on This game.(spending..)
Texture dev is paused. 'cause there is MD5 issue. and That's algorithm is different with imouto plugin.
I'm trying find a way to works same results on any CPU & GPU.
now below 2048x2048 size textures has no problem with plugins. But there is possibility of changed algorithm on next plugin.

And.. virus.. function of cheats. It's works like a virus. 'cause it is injecting class. But I don't inserted virus. If want, I can open the source. (but source's comments are korean and dirty)

The Butler

May 3, 2017
no this way buddy.......stop this please!!!!
texture replacer on main post of that topic is for general use on unity games... is an old version yeah is hashing md5 not same formula
but it's ancient using old argorithm not the newest one than is here:
you was using this one before but a wronged version...sorry for misunderstanding...my bad
he will update texture replacer someday after we stabilize imouto_with_month_resource FIRST

delete plugin and modimage of kumainspecial that's an old version and his texture inside because are for NVIDIA....
i packed myself that!!!!! for comparison vs AMD

i wanted you to test this
1) locate differencies betwin kumarinspecial and yourAMDoriginal
on game assent inside \妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data
should be the same but better be sure......

2)locate differencies betwin kumarinspecial and yourAMDoriginal using plugin imouto & texure inside using this
if yes STOP use your as template to dump texture & use kumarin special INSTEAD thanks!
if not no problem at all

3)BONUS then just compare the plugin of these 2 sets of files
vs
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-7870334

see why you failed you got old plugin version!!!!

proceed to rehash

new one can use all position of gallery 1 with both GPU!!!!

get conclusion.....
thanks!
Topic is all over the place, and without being rude, your English is quite confusing to understand.
So let me state some things so it's easier to understand.

My current mod (Manual Translation) is using this plugin (Which is the one being flagged as virus when compressed).
From what you said earlier I though the most recent version was this one. But I misunderstood, However I haven't replaced anything I only dumped some files to compare so I didn't fail if I did nothing.

Asset files in "...\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data" will always be the same assuming we are in the same version of the game.
Now comparing Hash between Mine and Kumarins it's the same, at least for icons.

1654743457549.png

I haven't touched sex scene yet.
Which are 2048x2048. I'll do it and post in a bit.

Don't use Texture_Replacer on This game.(spending..)
Texture dev is paused. 'cause there is MD5 issue. and That's algorithm is different with imouto plugin.
I'm trying find a way to works same results on any CPU & GPU.
now below 2048x2048 size textures has no problem with plugins. But there is possibility of changed algorithm on next plugin.

And.. virus.. function of cheats. It's works like a virus. 'cause it is injecting class. But I don't inserted virus. If want, I can open the source. (but source's comments are korean and dirty)
Yes I'm aware of that, so no need to give out the source code (if possible making a plugin without cheats would be nice XD).
Most cheats/injectors will get flagged as a virus.
That's what I was trying to make it clear. The funny fact was that the plugin was only getting flagged when compressed in 7z.
Anyway thanks for the great work.

EDIT:
Comparing yours and mine, same hash with textures above 2048x2048.
Texture size is 4096x4096
1654744290195.png
Texture size is 2048x2048
1654744523747.png

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hmm..
When plugin has no problem with any CPU & CPU, I will split function.
Remove function of texture replace from imouto plugin. and texture replace function will be used by "Texture Replacer" plugin.
And imouto plugin will be have just cheats function.

• Love
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Topic is all over the place, and without being rude, your English is quite confusing to understand.
So let me state some things so it's easier to understand.

My current mod (Manual Translation) is using this plugin (Which is the one being flagged as virus when compressed).
From what you said earlier I though the most recent version was this one. But I misunderstood, However I haven't replaced anything I only dumped some files to compare so I didn't fail if I did nothing.

Asset files in "...\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data" will always be the same assuming we are in the same version of the game.
Now comparing Hash between Mine and Kumarins it's the same, at least for icons.

View attachment 1859671

I haven't touched sex scene yet.
Which are 2048x2048. I'll do it and post in a bit.

Yes I'm aware of that, so no need to give out the source code (if possible making a plugin without cheats would be nice XD).
Most cheats/injectors will get flagged as a virus.
That's what I was trying to make it clear. The funny fact was that the plugin was only getting flagged when compressed in 7z.
Anyway thanks for the great work.

EDIT:
Comparing yours and mine, same hash with textures above 2048x2048.
Texture size is 4096x4096
View attachment 1859691
Texture size is 2048x2048
View attachment 1859694
proud to not to be a native!!!!!
yeah need a lot of pratice...grammar revision ecc...yeah i am working on it sloooooooowwwwwllllyyyyy

also sometime i confuse word ..invent new one.... alter some of them ...lol pure english it's not very fun lol

that's good no anomalyes on dumping!!!! wen you finish we just need to add my files names for nvidia for gallery 2....

The Butler

May 3, 2017
proud to not to be a native!!!!!
yeah need a lot of pratice...grammar revision ecc...yeah i am working on it sloooooooowwwwwllllyyyyy

also sometime i confuse word ..invent new one.... alter some of them ...lol pure english it's not very fun lol

that's good no anomalyes on dumping!!!! wen you finish we just need to add my files names for nvidia for gallery 2....
I'm not a native either so I often make mistakes with grammar as well. (.... hey guys ? guys that's a hint a proofreader would be nice.)
I believe I covered most if not all of images that needed to be translated.
There is only 1 that I'm aware of that I haven't edited yet.

Last edited:

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Interesting that the requirement for the good ending is to make your sister OD on aphrodisiacs... twice. I know that this is still in development, but I'd still expect a vanilla love ending at this point.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Ok so I've been lurking for a couple of years but finally decided to post on this site.

Just wanting to know if there are plans for a walkthrough or if one already exists, any reply would be appreciated

Canariaa

Jun 9, 2022
yeah 3 times separately...
the first you get this:
View attachment 1741236
the second you get this:
View attachment 1741238
the third you get finally this:
View attachment 1741239

have fun!!!

p.s. someone have found this scene????
View attachment 1741247

where is this from? is after the missy at night early? maybe????
found it
①新規エンディングの追加
今月はノーマルエンド、仲良しエンドの2つに続く新しいエンディングとして、爛れた生活エンドを追加しました。
内容としてはえっちなものになり、エンディング内では専用のアニメーションを見ることができます。

このエンディングは、ある条件下で妹ちゃんの性への興味を最大にすると分岐することができます。詳細なヒントは同梱の攻略メモにも記載してありますので、ぜひ閲覧してみてくださいね。
① Addition of new ending This month, we have added a graceful life end as a new ending following the normal end and the good friend end. The content will be naughty and you can see a dedicated animation in the ending. This ending can diverge if you maximize your sister's interest in sex under certain conditions. Detailed tips are also included in the included strategy memo, so please take a look.

so naugthy end 100% love and 100% sex i think.....let's try....
Bro can you show me how to get sleeping sex with recording it, i've tried many times like 5 hours and still don't get it, i beg you

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Ok so I've been lurking for a couple of years but finally decided to post on this site.

Just wanting to know if there are plans for a walkthrough or if one already exists, any reply would be appreciated
original
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8212334
Snap1.jpg
tha's my game packed with all deluxe extra stuff!!!!!....also this was made fo NVIDIA
if your ATI/AMD you need to swap plugin files from this one

bonus
can you get the clue? to get the magic!?
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2022-06-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8301795

where was your eyes wen you post that? anyway i made a nice guide from it........

Canariaa

Jun 9, 2022
92% save here! for 04.2022
so here is a power save for lazy people i made into some different days....
no gallery you need to remenber this and that.....
unzip into
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data
n.b.
sleep sex>sleep pill 3x
reverse sex> 2x afrodisiac
sex a night> afrodisiac then bed early you need first the sumana night then you can get her missy dunno if there is other.....
hypnosys give a sort of ahegao on both mode
the rest is easy to get...
finally found the lewd end!! is at n.3 day 30
View attachment 1741322
From your file, to trigger sleeping pills 3x sex which one? and how?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes