Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
is the orginal post here the latest version of this game?
The update usually drops on the first of each month, so if you check the thread on the second of each month you can find the link to the latest version posted here.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
is the orginal post here the latest version of this game?
It should be, but reality is often disappointing.
Noone bothers to report OP for new version + there is always bunch of trouble with uncensoring and hooking bepinex and uncensor plugins... basically every month. Go figure.

HnSS

Jun 5, 2021
does this have the gallery and the rest of the plugins installed?
nope. but if you installed them on a previous version then you can just extract the folder directly on the old ver and it should keep your old plugins and gallery (may mess up uncensor patch tho)

Reactions: Veryx123

HnSS

Jun 5, 2021
I'm newbie on this game I need help to translate the text into English pls help show me how

if you still haven't figured it out or if someone else needs help with translating:

You'll need BepInEx and the Translation mod.

(you can search them up on your own if you don't feel comfortable clicking on any of the links)

Translation mod

First download BepInEx and extract it in the game folder (the game folder name should be "妹と過ごす1ヵ月間" unless you renamed it or smthn)

Then you need to do the same with the translation mod. click yes to all if it asks you to replace some files in the game folder

Third step, you're all set!

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
whats new in april version?
EDIT: hypno titfuck & new sex position
Can see hypno titfuck in gallery, cant with the new sex position.
to see new sex position in the evening/night do skinship > give her the aphro bottle > sex

Last edited:

LalkaAlan

Feb 10, 2019
for some reason after applying the uncensor the scenes turn plain pink...and gallery is visually fucked
1680975973811.png 1680976000984.png

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes