Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I think this game should follow in similar footsteps to Yotogimichi. In the sense of being able to customize the little sister's outfits and underwear, plus go into more detailed BDSM like missionary with restraints and urethral penetration/insertion play that can lead to urethral fucking. With xray etc. Would be a good addition if the developers read this.

Kurkozzo

Jan 10, 2021
you need something called
system.json inside
\妹と過ごす1ヵ月間_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveDate

or use the one way cheat eachtime

you need the gallery plugin for that to make it appear on menu......

on topic:
so the new version arrives ok......and we get a new scene a side cowgirl...ohh a sex scene finally!

now my prob is ....how i can turn x-ray off?
View attachment 2599983
don't tell me than i have to edit the texture for that..........
then i will have an invisible penis!!!!

ok done even if it's a bit strange.....had to delete almost everything related too the inside parts :-(
you cant' leave only the dick because there is a layer problem than penis have higer prioryty over body.....
so you will see the penis above the leg anyway if you keep it in the texture.....

edit fixed:
i made a v2 with a shorted penis and worked like a charm!!!! i am gonna use this for future!!!!
View attachment 2600085 no penis visible througt all the scene!!!!! below my masterpiace you know where to put right.....

bugfix:
anyway the bugged scene on gallery seem to be fixed....
View attachment 2599984
let's see if this time it can be unlocked for real......

also paizury hypno need to be unlocked for real too....

i gonna leave here that thing just for fun........NOPE i fixed that! ah ah

edit:
seem to have a problem with titjob hypnosis scene...still censored....For NVIDIA
well this time i remenbered to check that....

texture_00_0909ea99380d4ad71a139c1a1bde1c9b
texture_00_9eb8942a5af93bc15f5cfbf3d2b293bb

ok i found the cause... the scene have another md5 on nvidia so here should be enougth for both....

and they go as usual:
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages

also i EXTRA edited both texture....for the penis by 1 pixel to the right....it was decentered by one pixel.....
ya for REAL!!!!! unbeliavable!!!!
Can you send me your json file for the gallery?

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
The shit hypnosis game doesn't work, I click when the coin and the circle aligns and nothing happens its completely broken.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why is this game updated before there is a working uncensor patch?
I mean, it could be played by children without it.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Even though I usually get bored by oversimplified gameplay, this game is frustratingly hard, especially the hypnosis mini-game, which I tried out of curiosity by the end of playtrough. I wanted to make run without relaying on mind control, since I hate this thing, but it seems it's highly encouraged by the game design, as well as sleep sex.

The only thing I could manage was breast groping in the shower. It seems to me, it should be only natural to progress to sex from this point, but apparently the developer had something else in mind and, to trigger sex, you have to do other things. Well, I could probably achieve more if I tried to beat the game a second time, already knowing the events and mechanics, but I used cheats for the gallery and watched these scenes. To be honest, they're just average and not worth the effort. Can't really recommend this game, unless you're okay with cheats and really like this art.

May 25, 2020
I can't play the game. Soon I go to the second day night or the third day afternoon the game just crashes every time. I think It has something to do with the uncensored patch. The problems appear after installing the patch.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Can you send me your json file for the gallery?
anyone have a cheat mode to unlock gallery and endings or a save file?
there is not need for that just use the cheat plugin....
Snap7.jpg
press F4 and you have full unlocked gallery.....
mine is not complete....is at 85%......
because i cannot unlock the save..... was bugged some version ago......

dunno if now are all scene can be legit unlocked......

I can't play the game. Soon I go to the second day night or the third day afternoon the game just crashes every time. I think It has something to do with the uncensored patch. The problems appear after installing the patch.
that is some problem with autotranslator or the unicode compatibility...very knows issue real easy to fix....

use the old autotranslator and you will be fine....
and /or
change language for non unicode programs to japanese..in windows....

also who make this version?...dont' tell than someone reported the v05 in original japanese.....ahahah
Snap8.jpg
yeah is that on LOL
good luck guys...maybe the lust will be with you....

Last edited:
Reactions: jkm7777777

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't think it's updated. But I don't have the foggiest clue how to add the files anyway so I am not gonna attempt it, not sure why they don't just make a prepatched version with translation/uncensored already there. Would save the headache of all the questions about how to add that how to do that.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Cheats don't work where are you supposed to put them? It's clearly not in the folder with the exe at least.
if that is where I should put them do I have to do something special to activate them, F1 doesn't work as advertised in that case
Saving doesn't work either
Game also just doesnt progress after saying good night to sister night 1 no where to click.
Great game all around. Love unity. Great engine.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I know it's a long shot, but considering the game takes place over the course of a month, I hope the game gets updated to allow you to impregnate her some time in the future. That period has to miss!

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
And people wonder why aren't doujin games bumped in "latest updates" every release.
Just looking at the comments makes me recall at least 3 reasons.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes