Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes
Sep 8, 2018
When you have 50 or more Lust or affection and hypnotise her you can touch her chest and you should get the option. Also the questionmark (?) is there for a reason. It may not be well translated but it you can guess what they're saying.
yes i know the ? i already read it but it still didn't unlock

( i already hipnotize her, touch her boobs 3 times, sex and pick paizuri but still didnt unlock for some reason. ( on the skinship menu right ? )

Last edited:

baron_von_blutfaust

Oct 8, 2019
Seem to be stuck at 90% gallery unlock, even though all of the scenes are showing up as played. Did I miss something, or does someone have a 100% save to post? The 100% NG+ is otherwise unreachable, it seems.

frogga4nem

Apr 30, 2023
Would someone be able to bless us with a download with everything compiled? I've been lost for the past 30 or so minutes trying to figure out how to meld everything together.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Seem to be stuck at 90% gallery unlock, even though all of the scenes are showing up as played. Did I miss something, or does someone have a 100% save to post? The 100% NG+ is otherwise unreachable, it seems.
mhh so this bug still PERSIST...

i mentioned this a while ago here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending...er-v-2023-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-10749460

and yes you play the game and see all the scene and maybe you can have it on gallery....
UNTIL you EXIT.......

and BAM! when you play again....
they are locked again.........use the f4 cheat until he will fix that...... who knows WEN.......

Would someone be able to bless us with a download with everything compiled? I've been lost for the past 30 or so minutes trying to figure out how to meld everything together.
today is your lucky day.....only 9 days and this build will become obsolete....LOL

anyway this is my build for old nvidia drivers/cards.....
reapply uncen files i you have some problem with textures.....
because i like custom build my stuff......

Gogingabobinga

Apr 18, 2020
How do you unlock this scene? I've been trying for awhile but nothing seemed to work I tried maxing out nightcrawler and then sleeping on weekends.I tried using the aphrodisiac and nothing worked so far.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Reactions: Gogingabobinga

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin is NOT changed. textures are same as previous ver.
But cheat plugin is updated.
The clerk sells coffee which price is 1,000,000 yen. so cheat can make 1M yen.
But buy it makes game to freeze. may be not implemented yet? or I missed something?

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
Uncensor plugin is NOT changed. textures are same as previous ver.
But cheat plugin is updated.
The clerk sells coffee which price is 1,000,000 yen. so cheat can make 1M yen.
But buy it makes game to freeze. may be not implemented yet? or I missed something?
You're not meant to buy it.

Basically, you click it, ask about it, and she'll play dumb.
The next day, you'll meet the owner of the store at the market, and she'll be advertising the new lewd service that the store gives.
Then you go to the strange shop, and talk about the item again, and she'll confess that she wanted to make extra money, so the owner suggested _that_, and let her set the price. She set the price super high because she's a pure virgin and has no experience and is scared as heck to do it.

Reactions: kumarin
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes