Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Masal15

May 17, 2023
hello all, does anyone have any news on the uncensored patch? I applied it, I think correctly, because some scenes are right. Others don't..

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021

【Game Update】
June Update Announcement: Additional animated variations for face-to-face intimate positions and voiced interactions in touch animations.
We are releasing the June update for our game. This month's highlights include the addition of fast-paced animations for face-to-face intimate positions and the inclusion of moaning voices in touch animations. We will provide detailed information about the updates, including minor changes, in the article. Please feel free to check it out if you're interested.
You can download the update data from the bottom of the article. If you're in a hurry, please download it from there. Here's the table of contents:
  1. Intimate Animation Updates​
  2. Touch Animations​
  3. UI Improvements​
  4. Other Fixes​
  5. Download​
Intimate Animation Updates:
  1. Addition of animations for face-to-face intimate positions: In addition to the previous "slow mode" and "kiss mode" animations, we have now added a new "fast mode" animation to the face-to-face intimate positions.
    The "fast mode" animation, like other animations, reacts according to the level of pleasure and offers three different climax variations for your enjoyment.
  2. Improvements to face-to-face intimate animations: We have made improvements to the "slow mode" and "kiss mode" animations, where the piston speed now slightly increases in proportion to the pleasure level.
    Along with the variations in reactions, we hope you can experience a heightened sense of excitement.
  3. Accessibility in the gallery: You can instantly try out the same intimate animations from the gallery to get a sense of what they're like. The touch animations we'll introduce next are also available for immediate trial. We encourage those with the Plan 1000 to make good use of them.
Touch Animations:
  1. Addition of moaning voices: We have added moaning voices to the touch animations involving interactions with the suspicious shop attendant, such as undressing and touching her body. % buffered 00:00 00:24
    As the touch animations didn't have any dialogue or verbal expressions before, we believe this addition will enhance the gameplay experience.
UI Improvements:
  1. Addition of a status screen: We have created a status screen that allows you to check the girls' status from your room screen at any time. Currently, you can view the sister's affection level, interest in intimacy, and hints for branching endings.
    The status screen is still a work in progress and lacks some implemented features, but we plan to enhance it with other convenient functions in the future. We hope you'll look forward to it.
Other Fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where the sister would blink during face-to-face intimate positions.
  • Fixed a UI display issue when enhancing the maximum value of the health gauge in touch animations.
  • Fixed a bug where encountering the "suspicious woman" for the first time on day 10 or later would immediately open the "suspicious shop."
Download:
You can download the update data from the following link. Regarding save data, you can use it for both the trial version and the in-progress version. Please follow the instructions provided in the accompanying readme file to transfer your save data.​

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does this mean the uncensor patch needs to be updated?
mhhh there is just one new texture and is the one used by the speed up animation.....
all the rest are uncensored already from the last month......
Snap2.jpg
also updating my no_X-Ray mod....

ok done!!!!

put as usual:
\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Edit by bwebrwkerw

use 0 if you need the new uncen with X-Ray
use 1 if you need the new uncen WITHOUT it.....

also if you want to use the new texture replacer plugin 1.0.5 you need to make this folder structure....
Snap1.jpg

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
no needed there is just one new texture and is the one used by the speed up animation.....
View attachment 2668131
updating my no_X-Ray mod....

ok done!!!!
put as usual:
I was update Texture Replacer. New feature, can select texture set by F12.
It was used at another game. check it. You can toggle x-ray/no x-ray by select texures.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
mhhh there is just one new texture and is the one used by the speed up animation.....
View attachment 2668131
also updating my no_X-Ray mod....

ok done!!!!

put as usual:

use 0 if you need the new uncen with X-Ray
use 1 if you need the new uncen WITHOUT it.....

also if you want to use the new texture replacer plugin 1.0.5 you need to make this folder structure....
View attachment 2668211
Sorry for bug. texture replacer v1.0.5.0 has the bug. the textures which have an MD5 are not working with Select textures.
Now fixed.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
First of all, thank you for all the support and updates you provide with the game kings/queens,
I would like to ask (and possible suggestion), I found out only on like 1 or 2 scenes you can hide the pleasure bar. Is there any way that I could hide the entire hud + chatbox during a scene? Would be interesting to have an addition like this.

Trinity7

Jul 2, 2021
Can someone help me, I don't know why but it didn't go past the first night, it just doesn't progress, it freezes.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Okay so I don’t know which patch to install for the latest update (‘cos there’s that many on here at the moment).

jyj2493

Aug 4, 2020
I put the cheat code in this game and went into the gallery, but I can't The character has been deleted, and the speech balloon has no content Does anyone know what this error is?

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
New devlog released:
TLDR:
Plans to make a sleepover event with clerk on 20th game day( when sister is away)
Game code rebuild by end of the year
English UI, resizeable resolution
And a potential endless mode which they say will take some time but it's in the pipeline. Interesting about their reworking from the ground up but hopefully it won't be too difficult since they had a framework to reference

Reactions: Kewatsu
May 18, 2023
Does anyone know how to get the 3rd ending in this game i tried just getting the cat and keeping her at 70. i don't know if I'm supposed to max out her favorability bar or sex bar

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes