Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
in version 2023-07 dont buy the expensive coffee and dont invite the store clerk home, its locking up the game.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
I like the animation however after adding the translation and uncensor patches find it freezes on me and kicks me out. The cheats already seem installed and work well. It appears the uncensor patch works, however that is playing without translation. Just would prefer to be able follow the story with out using a translation app on my phone. lol
Will try to get a screenshot to share but the freeze happens and shows a unity logo with a bar underneath that is slowly filling then I find myself back to desk top.
Also am wonder why is this titled this way

[VIRUS] SAMWMS-2022-05-translatorplugin.zip

2.1 MB
This [word] above concerns me, also could posiblly cause otherss not to us it because the word virus is used. just saying. Well thanks and I look forward to the explanation. he he

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Game still has update but the game has time limit. So how does that work ? Do the game has endless mode now ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I like the animation however after adding the translation and uncensor patches find it freezes on me and kicks me out. The cheats already seem installed and work well. It appears the uncensor patch works, however that is playing without translation. Just would prefer to be able follow the story with out using a translation app on my phone. lol
Will try to get a screenshot to share but the freeze happens and shows a unity logo with a bar underneath that is slowly filling then I find myself back to desk top.
Also am wonder why is this titled this way

[VIRUS] SAMWMS-2022-05-translatorplugin.zip

2.1 MB
This [word] above concerns me, also could posiblly cause otherss not to us it because the word virus is used. just saying. Well thanks and I look forward to the explanation. he he
its auto flagged because of the remote connection it opens to request translations

ramsih

Oct 10, 2018
hi guys. been a lurker for a while. whenever i "interact" with the girl, it says that i should "buy a game next time". I know how to get the video, but i was wondering if there was actually a video game to buy? ive tried to find it but nothings come up. thanks :) 1689103508894.png

The Butler

May 3, 2017
is the uhh, game locking due to inviting the store clerk home a bug from the game or a patch?
I believe it's not fully implemented in the game yet. (I can be wrong).
Since as soon as you invite her home the game starts using new assets. Which would cause some issues.
And there is nothing that could cause issues. (Some games have a pretty unique issues related to translation0.
You can try pressing ALT+T to disable translation and try inviting her again.

If you could provide a save (game autosaves every morning). I could try looking into it.

hi guys. been a lurker for a while. whenever i "interact" with the girl, it says that i should "buy a game next time". I know how to get the video, but i was wondering if there was actually a video game to buy? ive tried to find it but nothings come up. thanks :)
None that I'm aware of, it could be just a figure of expression of finding something to do with here since at the moment there is nothing to do.
Or maybe it's a planned feature later on.

LlSKARM

Apr 1, 2020
I believe it's not fully implemented in the game yet. (I can be wrong).
Since as soon as you invite her home the game starts using new assets. Which would cause some issues.
And there is nothing that could cause issues. (Some games have a pretty unique issues related to translation0.
You can try pressing ALT+T to disable translation and try inviting her again.

If you could provide a save (game autosaves every morning). I could try looking into it.

None that I'm aware of, it could be just a figure of expression of finding something to do with here since at the moment there is nothing to do.
Or maybe it's a planned feature later on.
i think this is the autosave? i also tried disabling the translation and yeah still froze when going home

Last edited:

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
Uncensor plugin pack. It's independent from game version.
ya...i tried that but when running the game and even after waiting around 30mins nothing was getting translated. I tried that one, the original two in ops post, and even went to bepinex and downloaded a few different versions. None of them were working for me. Tried with and without uncensored patch, even tried the manual English patch that was worked on. None worked when i tried. Seems like game is actively ignoring/not using any translator patches i try to use

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
ya...i tried that but when running the game and even after waiting around 30mins nothing was getting translated. I tried that one, the original two in ops post, and even went to bepinex and downloaded a few different versions. None of them were working for me. Tried with and without uncensored patch, even tried the manual English patch that was worked on. None worked when i tried. Seems like game is actively ignoring/not using any translator patches i try to use
OP's 2 uncensor links are out of date. Install The Butler's manual translation. and install uncensor plugin pack. It will be works.

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
OP's 2 uncensor links are out of date. Install The Butler's manual translation. and install uncensor plugin pack. It will be works.
im aware the two in ops are out of date but sense none i worked i tried anyways, The butlers manual translation is the manual one i tried and for me nothing changed. Im unsure whats going wrong, iv both merged the manual translation into the proper folder and just replaced the folder all together with the manual translation, neither option worked.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
im aware the two in ops are out of date but sense none i worked i tried anyways, The butlers manual translation is the manual one i tried and for me nothing changed. Im unsure whats going wrong, iv both merged the manual translation into the proper folder and just replaced the folder all together with the manual translation, neither option worked.
If your game has been ReiPatched, BepInEx is not working. check is there "Autotranslator" or "ReiPatcher" in game folder. if exists, you must remove the ReiPatcher or get the vanilla game.
try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Spending a Month with My Sister")

DucksSmokeQuack

Dec 5, 2020
If your game has been ReiPatched, BepInEx is not working. check is there "Autotranslator" or "ReiPatcher" in game folder. if exists, you must remove the ReiPatcher or get the vanilla game.
try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Spending a Month with My Sister")
That autotranslator part could be it, however if that is the case then i blame the download listed here. Considering its in the base file when i unpack

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes