Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry for the wait gents... here's the latest decensored mod for ver.2023.07.

Link :

Fixed texture on night Sumata and lighter lotion color on paizuri as requested by bwebrwkerw
Also fixed some other textures as well on missionary position, lustful ending, sleep sex, etc.

Feel free to give suggestion or tell something that I missed.

extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Sorry for the wait gents... here's the latest decensored mod for ver.2023.07.

Link : Mega

Fixed texture on night Sumata and lighter lotion color on paizuri as requested by bwebrwkerw
Also fixed some other textures as well on missionary position, lustful ending, sleep sex, etc.

Feel free to give suggestion or tell something that I missed.

extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for working.

There are something to report to you.
The paizuri scene has 2 mode. normal / hypnotized. It's a number 11, 12 of gallery. There used very similar 2 textures.
As you knew that, can extract textures by the tool named .
2 files names are texture_00.png and texture_00_4.png. differents are the eyes.
eye1.jpg
and
eye2.jpg
and this 2 textures are original / your modded. I said before that there are color-gradient. as like below
grad.jpg
Overall, the color is a little darker.

I don't know where this changed, but I think it's because of the save option of the graphic tool. Or a graphics environment? (color bit)

Could it be that the consistency of the graphics is different because there are multiple workers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaktaknax

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Thanks for working.

There are something to report to you.
The paizuri scene has 2 mode. normal / hypnotized. It's a number 11, 12 of gallery. There used very similar 2 textures.
As you knew that, can extract textures by the tool named .
2 files names are texture_00.png and texture_00_4.png. differents are the eyes.
View attachment 2781426
and
View attachment 2781448
and this 2 textures are original / your modded. I said before that there are color-gradient. as like below
View attachment 2781456
Overall, the color is a little darker.

I don't know where this changed, but I think it's because of the save option of the graphic tool. Or a graphics environment? (color bit)

Could it be that the consistency of the graphics is different because there are multiple workers?
Done! Decensored mod is now updated to v.0.6.1.

Link :

I can't figure it out why the colors and saturation can change, my guess is it's either how I edit textures on UABEA or my Photoshop settings are randomly scrambled... I'll check it out before the next update

Last edited:

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
is it me or is the hypnotize mini game ridiculously hard?

i've pulled off taunt jet upper multiple times and im starting to belive this minigame is harder

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
is it me or is the hypnotize mini game ridiculously hard?
"Difficulty", or rather the amount of filling the indicator in case of a successful click, directly depends on the sister's sympathy for you. The less sympathy, the more difficult it is to complete hypnosis.

Maginoth

Dec 26, 2022
"Difficulty", or rather the amount of filling the indicator in case of a successful click, directly depends on the sister's sympathy for you. The less sympathy, the more difficult it is to complete hypnosis.
if im lucky i get one(maybe even two) correct clicks during the entire event, so i had to use chat to get trough it.

maybe it has to do with hertz on my monitor or the game fps is uncapped for me somehow

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
if im lucky i get one(maybe even two) correct clicks during the entire event, so i had to use chat to get trough it.

maybe it has to do with hertz on my monitor or the game fps is uncapped for me somehow
Same here, it's ridiculously fast. I got maybe five correct clicks in, but barely got any advancement on the bar because the incorrect clicks knocked it back down.

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Same here, it's ridiculously fast. I got maybe five correct clicks in, but barely got any advancement on the bar because the incorrect clicks knocked it back down.
I don't know why its hard for y'all, the hypnotise event is stupidly easy, also make sure to level up her Lust and Affection, it increases how much she's hypnotised so you can get her hypnotised before the coin starts to swing fast.

XanderTheX

Jan 3, 2023
I don't know why its hard for y'all, the hypnotise event is stupidly easy, also make sure to level up her Lust and Affection, it increases how much she's hypnotised so you can get her hypnotised before the coin starts to swing fast.
Maybe it's just me but feels as though it has a rhythm to it

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I take it the inviting the clerk to your home thing isn't fully implemented yet? I did the event, and then did a touching session, and now I'm just back at my apartment unable to interact with anything.

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
I take it the inviting the clerk to your home thing isn't fully implemented yet? I did the event, and then did a touching session, and now I'm just back at my apartment unable to interact with anything.
To invite a saleswoman to your home, you need to have time to interact with her 4 times by the 20th day. The first interaction is stroking her on the head, the second is undressing, the third is her breasts, the fourth is the crotch.
On the 20th day we go to the Store, and through the event (in communication, there should be a depressed mood to her) we bring the clerk home. After talking about the “dropped key”, you cannot start the event with the “massage”, otherwise the clerk will not come home to you, there is something like a bug, although rather a defect. After the conversation, it is necessary to leave the store.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes