Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

NikkiLi

Feb 21, 2022
whenever my game initiate sex scene, the game goes pink screen. i play with uncensor patch and manual translation. how do i fix this?

Jul 22, 2017
Does the artist use ai generation in his art? In their latest 2 posts on Ci-en I looked at I saw a sketch which seemed normal to me but the finished version looks so much like ai generated art to me that I worry how much of their art is ai generated... Anyone else noticed this?

Reactions: Padav22

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
Does the artist use ai generation in his art? In their latest 2 posts on Ci-en I looked at I saw a sketch which seemed normal to me but the finished version looks so much like ai generated art to me that I worry how much of their art is ai generated... Anyone else noticed this?
Nope, I don't think so, maybe. For me personally who works on decensoring the texture, every scene or arts have an amazing shading works. At least after bath sex update where the art style changed drastically. You can compare it with the background or some of their other works in ci-en or X if you want to make sure

etjs93

Apr 2, 2020
Nope, I don't think so, the character still looks the same, just improved with better shading, proportions and angles.

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
You're first picture is already proof that the answer is "No". AI art generation doesn't work anything like human art. Blocking out the background, laying out simple line drawings, filling, shading, etc... these are all things only human artists do.

This is a very loose analogy, so take it with a huge grain of salt, but... AI art is generated in a process much more like if you took a very blurry/out-of-focus image then slowly started trying to unblur it by adding detail in. And from that detail, you can add further detail, and so on, recursively. (In reality, it's noise, rather than blur, that is the starting point, but the refining process is very similar.)

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the artist is using AI-based shading tools as those are an active area of development. But the use of such tools isn't generally considered part of the "ai generated art" that people find objectionable.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
jfyi this ai-testing tool will detect basically anything as "ai-generated" when subject has smooth gradiens (no noise) and background is blurry / has bokeh; it's all mostly due to training models on japanese and korean candid pictures with aperture generally in range of 1.4~3.0

It looks a bit like ai-generated, though. And the funniest thing would be it really being ai generated art he later on scrapped all background data and dithered to basic color tones. With few sketches here and there.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
You're first picture is already proof that the answer is "No". AI art generation doesn't work anything like human art. Blocking out the background, laying out simple line drawings, filling, shading, etc... these are all things only human artists do.

This is a very loose analogy, so take it with a huge grain of salt, but... AI art is generated in a process much more like if you took a very blurry/out-of-focus image then slowly started trying to unblur it by adding detail in. And from that detail, you can add further detail, and so on, recursively. (In reality, it's noise, rather than blur, that is the starting point, but the refining process is very similar.)

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the artist is using AI-based shading tools as those are an active area of development. But the use of such tools isn't generally considered part of the "ai generated art" that people find objectionable.
People find anything "AI" objectionable but they forget how much time it takes to draw, animate and do many things by hand.

People who think no one will use AI for the sake of purity once tools get better and give you better control to the point it's like using a simple brush tool inside photoshop are solely mistaken.

Artist will use any means to do their art faster and reduce time spent on tedious tasks, as long as tools give good results and artists have control over the results, right now AI art lacks this control, even stable diffusion with all the controlnet models while closer to art than say generating something in midjourney using a copied prompt, it's still a far way from ideal and you still fight with the ai to have it generate exactly what you want and without mistakes.

AI is the future, whether people like it or not, embrace it or get stuck living in the past, like cavemen.

I wouldn't be surprised if he uses stable diffusion to shade his sketches, that's a great way to save a lot of time, it's still his drawing with his style, he just lets the ai shade it, presumably he is using controlnet and maybe has trained his own model or lora to do specific type of shading for better control over the output.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
jfyi this ai-testing tool will detect basically anything as "ai-generated" when subject has smooth gradiens (no noise) and background is blurry / has bokeh; it's all mostly due to training models on japanese and korean candid pictures with aperture generally in range of 1.4~3.0

It looks a bit like ai-generated, though. And the funniest thing would be it really being ai generated art he later on scrapped all background data and dithered to basic color tones. With few sketches here and there.
That's not how these detectors work, they analyze the image, looking for patterns, noise, stuff typically AI will generate, just because image has smooth gradients and blurry background does not make it AI generated, that and you can train models on anything, SD is open source remember, most models aside are trained by the community and they train it on just about every style imaginable.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes