3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
Uncensor + Cheats + Translation MTL (EN) [v.2023.11]
Base on BepInEx_x64.
Translate (Manual + MTL)

The last 2 animations are censored!!!

Hi everybody.
Note: My English is not very good. I apologize in advance))
Big work for me. I'm not an artist. I don't have a graphics tablet, so I do everything with the mouse as best I can. I can't redo the last 2 animations yet. It's too complicated for me. But maybe I'll come up with something))
- Translated all graphic text.
- Replaced font.
- I've redrawn the entire censorship and correct animation. I adjusted it to the original as best I could. Modified some scenes.
Thank you all!

Report any bugs)))
F4 - unlock gallery

Unpack in folder \imouto_v2023.10 \ 妹と過ごす1ヵ月間 \

Download:
Google Drive
Waiting for new update for December version

HnSS

Jun 5, 2021
New Trial Ver:
Mega
Pixeldrain

Note: This version is mostly UI changes and has VERY limited functionality as stated by the dev. It is only meant to test out the new UI and progress will reset after the 5th day

Feb 1, 2022
Hello, I came to brighten the day of anyone who is an Android user, if you are trying to run this game or any Unity game that doesn't have a port, you should take a look at PC emulators. As long as you have an Adreno 620 gpu with SnapDragon750G lying around you should be able to run 10 to 30 FPS almost any of them. Search YouTube for box64, fex emu, winlator, termux-box or mobox. These are the current Windows emulators that work, unity, renpy games, and maybe even games that don't have a specific engine.
If you want more information, try calling here.
Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Hello, I came to brighten the day of anyone who is an Android user, if you are trying to run this game or any Unity game that doesn't have a port, you should take a look at PC emulators. As long as you have an Adreno 620 gpu with SnapDragon750G lying around you should be able to run 10 to 30 FPS almost any of them. Search YouTube for box64, fex emu, winlator, termux-box or mobox. These are the current Windows emulators that work, unity, renpy games, and maybe even games that don't have a specific engine.
I don't recommend Box64 on its own for android. It's very difficult to setup. But most of those other options are pretty good and rely on a preconfigured Box64

Feb 1, 2022
I don't recommend Box64 on its own for android. It's very difficult to setup. But most of those other options are pretty good and rely on a preconfigured Box64
so it depends on the version you are using because I use one that as long as your device has access to turnip most should run, but I don't guarantee that you will get 60 FPS just by downloading anything.

Feb 1, 2022
I recommend you go to github and search for these emulators, you will see several different verses and tutorials to help you run them. If you're not in a hurry, wait for the launch of the emulator (cassia project) which will have a dedicated app on Android with all the dependencies and already pre-configured, just download the game and play, I'm eagerly awaiting this, but for now, I'm happy with my 25 Fps on these current emulators.

Sifryz

Jul 7, 2018
You can use Mobox (a new version of termuxbox) it runs stable with or without virgl

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes