Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Remake will be have english or not? :_(
I believe there is a planned official English/multi-language version, but that won't happen until the dev more-or-less completes the remake. Right now only Items, Shops, Menu and UI is in official English (by the dev) :
Untitled.jpg Untitled.jpg

for everything else right now we just have bad MTL (2023 version has butler's translation, which works great)
so for now we get wonderful auto MTL like this :
Untitled.jpg

better than nothing at least?

Last edited:

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Только элементы инерфейса. Сам текст общения на японском
I don't understand you, speak to me in English or Ukrainian.
I believe there is a planned official English/multi-language version, but that won't happen until the dev more-or-less completes the remake. Right now only Items, Shops, Menu and UI is in official English (by the dev) :
Well, if UI have offical English then English would be in game :)

U358

Mar 8, 2024
i don't understand you, speak to me or English or Ukrainian.
Лайно-питання! Спеціально лише заради тебе скачав українську розкладку.
Коротше, Мічений, я тобі відповів і в шляхетність з тобою не гратиму.
Англійською там лише інтерфейс, решта комунікації з сестрою проходить ніхонською мовою.

И я свою жопу ставлю на то, что ты прекрасно понимаешь русский язык

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Лайно-питання! Спеціально лише заради тебе скачав українську розкладку.
Коротше, Мічений, я тобі відповів і в шляхетність з тобою не гратиму.
Англійською там лише інтерфейс, решта комунікації з сестрою проходить ніхонською мовою.

И я свою жопу ставлю на то, что ты прекрасно понимаешь русский язык
This forum is english only anyway... No need to be so rude...
Этот форум все равно только на английском… Нет необходимости быть таким грубым…

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
hmm...not sure what i am doing wrong, i still can't unlock the other shop or have her move to my room.
I am now day 14 , Fav 57 and curiosity 77

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
hmm...not sure what i am doing wrong, i still can't unlock the other shop or have her move to my room.
I am now day 14 , Fav 57 and curiosity 77
Which version of the game? 2023? 2024?
Both of those features do not exist yet in the remake.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Which version of the game? 2023? 2024?
Both of those features do not exist yet in the remake.
You sure? I'm fairly certain that in last month's version I was able to get her to sleep in the MC's bed on weekends (I distinctly remember seeing the SleepLocation in stats change to weekend) even if it didn't have any effect beyond a line or two...

Reactions: AniSisUA

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
You sure? I'm fairly certain that in last month's version I was able to get her to sleep in the MC's bed on weekends (I distinctly remember seeing the SleepLocation in stats change to weekend) even if it didn't have any effect beyond a line or two...
Fairly sure. I remember the stat existing but the functionality isn't implemented yet. I could be wrong but, as you said, if it is then it doesn't matter anyway because there are no nightcrawling scenes in the remake yet.
Does uncensor work at this version?
DumbRendererDemosaic is version-agnostic and should work with any of the 2024 versions, past and future.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There is a little issue with the DumbDemosaic solution. Usually without the Demosaic plugin there would be visible cum but that also gets removed with the plugin. any ideas on how to fix this?
View attachment 3700188 View attachment 3700189
Thanks for feedback.
I update cheat plugin and removed DumbRendererDemosaic.dll.
if "DumbRendererDemosaic.dll" exists at BepInEx\plugins\ folder, remove it. (config file at BepInEx\config\ too)

reggin2

Jan 20, 2023
anyone have the latest update for the remake? on their website it goes for the whole month now and has an ending last updated june 1st

U358

Mar 8, 2024
anyone have the latest update for the remake? on their website it goes for the whole month now and has an ending last updated june 1st
June 2024 updates with gallery

MEGA: SaMwMS2406G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2406G.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same deal as last time :
Month with Sister June 2024

everything setup, typical bad auto MTL until someone works something out (probably not until the remake ver is fully done), just start playing.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes