Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
I think i should somehow upload the version with the translation here, because there are too many people who can't install the translation properly.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
I think i should somehow upload the version with the translation here, because there are too many people who can't install the translation properly.
It's already been uploaded. People just also can't be bothered to read the last few pages before commenting.
While sadly Butler's translation doesn't seem to be working 100% with this version (yet), and frankly the OP isn't being kept updated with a "ready to go/play" all in one link, I'll share a link for everyone here with everything already setup (as directed by TehSeph, thanks for that btw) and ready to play, bad MTL or not (who knows, maybe I screwed up putting all the files together?, someone can check if they want).

MEGA

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
so whats happening with this remake stuff?
Around mid-August of last year the creator announced they were re-writing the game from scratch because the codebase was proving too difficult to expand on and they still wanted to add a bunch of new features. At the start of December, the final update to the 2023 version was released, and a few weeks later a trail for the remake was released. Since then, only the remake has received updates each month and it's still lacking quite a few features from the final 2023 version.
how to fix this guys?I'm try to playing v2024-05 View attachment 3676406
If you're looking to play a completed game then download the 2023 version. The 2024 version is still very much a W.I.P. If you still just want to play the remake then look 2 COMMENTS before yours for a link to a pre-patched 2024-05... Though, the next release is coming in about a week...

Last edited:

NormalG

Jan 17, 2023
I have a question. Does may 2024 version have less content than the previous versions? If so, is it worth it or should I just play the previous version?

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
I have a question. Does may 2024 version have less content than the previous versions? If so, is it worth it or should I just play the previous version?
I would say just play the previous version, at least until the new version has caught up to the existing content.

Reactions: NormalG

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
June 2024 updates with gallery

MEGA: SaMwMS2406G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2406G.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Big update Breasts... (I'm not really interested in breasts)
5vfy5-cxn44.gif
As far as I understand it, it's something like a skill that can be chosen if you finish a game and start a new one?
1717257632377.png
Updated "Status" is not bad.
1717257872379.png

Reactions: hurrdurrderpderp

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
June 2024 updates with gallery

MEGA: SaMwMS2406G.zip
Pixeldrain: SaMwMS2406G.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR (in the order of the update post):
  • A "Normal" ending was added and the game now completes after the full 30 days instead of on the 19th.
  • New Game Plus mode was added. Includes all the bonuses from the 2023 version, as well as a new "Increased Work Pay" bonus. Additional bonuses are also planned for future updates.
  • Breast-fondling scene added. H-Scenes now have options to change nipple size, nipple transparency, and player transparency. H-scenes also have 3 variants depending on 1st time, high sexual interest, or low sexual interest. Missionary scenes have also been updated with improved animations.
  • Sister's stats page now includes "number of times hypnotized" and has been updated to hide certain stats (such as the new hypnotized stat and the previous "times bathed together" stat) until after the associated scene has been viewed at least once. More hidden stats are planned.
  • Sister's weekend room poses have been updated to better match the art from the events associated with them.
  • The new fondling and ending scenes were added to the Gallery.
  • Bugfixes to animations, translations, and a bgm glitch caused by skipping.
Some extra info, not included in that post, based on older update posts:
  • The additional planned NG+ bonuses will include things like "Mysterious Shop available Day 1"
  • Additional H-Skills are planned (like the sado/maso stats) but couldn't be worked on for this update
  • Additional H-Scene customizations are planned (like the nipple size and transparency) once feedback on what kinds of features we want is gathered
As a final note, in the author's own words (and repeated by myself and others many times for the past month):
現行版から改良版への移行期のため、現行版と改良版の二つが存在して大変ややこしいですが、ゲームを楽しみたい方は現行版の方をダウンロードしてプレイいただければ問題ないかと思います。
(改良版は上述のとおり今月も色々な機能を追加しましたが、現行版と比べると未実装のイベントも多い状態となっています)
Due to the transition to the new version it can be confusing having two different versions, but if you want to just enjoy the game then stick to the older version for now. (While many improvements are being added, there are still many of the original events and features missing from the new version.)

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Same deal as last time :

everything setup, typical bad auto MTL until someone works something out (probably not until the remake ver is fully done), just start playing.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes