Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
You sure? I'm fairly certain that in last month's version I was able to get her to sleep in the MC's bed on weekends (I distinctly remember seeing the SleepLocation in stats change to weekend) even if it didn't have any effect beyond a line or two...
yeah i am sure of the version but still nothing even in endless mode

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
hmm,
anyone able to unload the latest version but with the cheat and uncensored mod installed please.

thanks in advance.

also how can you open the save files? they seem to be encoded and nothing online seems to work

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
hmm,
anyone able to unload the latest version but with the cheat and uncensored mod installed please.

thanks in advance.

also how can you open the save files? they seem to be encoded and nothing online seems to work
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending...er-v-2024-05-yakumo-milk.113025/post-13917253
Sigh. It's already uploaded AND was re-posted again FIVE comments ago...
Heck, even the original comment is only a few pages back.

No clue about editing save files though.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Is there no intimate shop in Endless Mode? I've gone shopping for the event so many times, but there is no such thing.
+ another an intimate things (only missionary?)

Last edited:

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
i havent been able to unlock the shop , bedroom or new positions just missionary.
Perhaps this is due to the fact that this is a ‘remake’ and we don't have the main story preserved, where all the poses and their variations would be open, or at least I think so.
Or they are temporarily cut out/deactivated until the Remake is released.
For example, I have 2 versions: 2023 (4, before the Jule version) and 2024 Jule version (Partial Remake).
1718029558243.png

Last edited:

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
Perhaps this is due to the fact that this is a ‘remake’ and we don't have the main story preserved, where all the poses and their variations would be open, or at least I think so.
Or they are temporarily cut/deactivated until the Remake is released.
For example, I have 2 versions: 2023 (4, before the Jule version) and 2024 Jule version (Partial Remake).
View attachment 3723345
i was thinking something like that too, but i was pretty sure i did play a remake that at least had more positions because i distinctly remember the new layout and that there was a position where if you give here 2 libido drinks in one day and the initiate sx the mc will be sitting on the sofa and she will ride you, but i dont remember which version it was

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
View attachment 3723345
I played the new version in the normal mode, thinking that it would open up, but it didn't.
I couldn't unlock new positions (maybe I should have fucked her more...?), the intimacy store didn't open, and the usual store doesn't have any conditional books to unlock new positions, such as sex skills.
Hypnosis doesn't open anything either, and no matter how many times I give her an aphrodisiac, nothing changes - no positions, nothing like that. Absolutely and completely nothing.
There are some closed ones - but I don't know how to open them, for example, she doesn't want to go to the bathroom together at all, she literally refuses completely every time.

I thought that the erotic manga would open up new poses - no, I tried to give her an aphrodisiac every day, 1 or 2, and to open up new poses in different ways - but no, they didn't, not at all.

It seems that the developer really deactivated it all before the remake was released or I'm a loser who can't open it.
1718036272094.png 1718036334849.png

BUT I REALY DONT UNDERSTEND HOW CAN I EXIT FROM GAME (or into Main Title) no alt+f4 :-(

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
2405 only goes to day 19 for me 2406 does all 30 days so why call me a dumbass?
what i asked about is the modded version of the latest one which is 2406 unless Someone modded the new version and just didn't rename it. i have multiple versions on my system for now

edit: this is what i was after:
... You literally posted the link to MY all-in-one, most recent version... which TehSeph directed to you beforehand...
Untitled.jpg

ironi.gif

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Is there no intimate shop in Endless Mode? I've gone shopping for the event so many times, but there is no such thing.
+ another an intimate things (only missionary?)
i havent been able to unlock the shop , bedroom or new positions just missionary.
The "Suspicious Shop" is currently being worked on for re-addition in next month's update. :)
As for positions - currently only Missionary Sex (Normal/Hypnotized), Intercrural Sex, and Breast Fondling are available in the remake.

The features you two are discussing only exist in the original 2023 version, not the 2024 remake version.

AniSisUA

Oct 6, 2023
Breast Fondling are available in the remake.
I this event, despite filling all 100 relations and sex curiosities, I was still unable to be in the bathroom with he...
And then, it happened only once and I was thrown out of the bath and into the living room...
I must have stuck with this information that some content has been cut or deactivated :-(

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes