• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Looks like the OP was updated again a few hours ago. The 2024 version should be behind the spoiler, not the 2023 version, but otherwise it's 100x better than it was before. Hopefully that helps alleviate at least some of the confusion. For now.

is the traslation from 2020 work on this latest one?
I assume you mean The Butler's Translation from 2022? Yes and No. It will "work" but any lines of text that are no longer exactly the same will need to be re-translated with MTL. You'll also need to add kumarin's cheat plugin for the translations to even function. If you're just looking to play the game then it's best to stick with the 2023 version for now. The 2024 version is essentially a demo and the mods are too.

devilmaydie770

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1740027

Overview:
Have fun with your sister :devilish:

Thread Updated: 2024-05-08
Release Date: 2025-05-05
Developer: Yakumo milk
Censored: No (Apply uncensor patch)
Version: 2024.05
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Final 2D version (Translated & Modded)
Extras: Cheats* - Uncensor*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1740040 View attachment 1740041 View attachment 1740042 View attachment 1740043 View attachment 1740044
Hey! thank you for updating the post to include old version and new version. however i would add to clarify Like Under download, where it just says "download" i would include something like "Revamped, reworked" or something it indicate this is a newer engine, and it being updated regularly and is roughly 10% of what older version has, play this if you finished 2D/Dec 2023 Version or wanted just to play around"
"Final 2D Version/Dec 2023 (Translated & Modded) Use this Version if you want the story/playability due to it mostly completed" Then mention stating the extra IN 2D/Dec 2023 will only work on 2D/Dec 2023. then the last extra clarify that extra FOR newer version above 2024.

you can do change what i said but i think if you can clarify that, it would avoid a lot of confusion which patch to use which version, and people can clarify which version they are using to have problem. because currently im seeing people stating why is there only 19 days, i thought this is most completed etc..

thank you!

Last edited:

Sergio61rus

Aug 16, 2019
Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia and I use an online translator.
I answer to everyone who was interested in my anti-censorship and animation revision. The game has been completely changed by the developer. There are no more sprites. Now everything is in Live2D Cubism. Live2D Cubism not a problem for me. I have already finished the animation, which was considered problematic. But now, when opening resources, I personally can't change anything. I can't remove censorship or change anything else in the game. Sorry.

Last edited:

master022

May 9, 2018
Imouto Cheats plugin
(for above 2024.02 RE ver)

Download
imouto_with_month_cheats_for_RE v1.0.2.1

for below 2023.12 ver is here.

2024.01 version has NO H-scene and NO gallery.
2024.02 - added Gallery and sumata scene.
game has been supports eng-UI. but text are japanese. may be you're need to use MTL plugin.

Features
  • F1 : Hypnosis game cheat (do rapid click on mini game)
  • F2 : HP & Cleanliness
  • F3 : Money to 10k
  • F4 : Galley (works on Title). unlock all toggle
  • support MTL( ) plugin

Installation
  • install latest (current )
  • run game once.
  • check the BepInEx\plugins folder was created. if not created, move game folder to another place. game path must have just english characters.
  • put cheat plugin(imouto_with_month_cheats.dll) to BepInEx\plugins folder.
  • enjoy
Changes
2024-05-02 v1.0.2.1
  • Added Gallery unlock all toggle.
2024-05-02 v1.0.2.0
  • Added Hypnosis game cheat
  • decensor plugin is updated. (config file's location is moved at BepInEx\config\)
2024-02-02 v1.0.1.2
  • Add Gallery button and hotkey
2024-01-05 v1.0.1.1
  • Fixed the text being cut off
Where do I drag this in the new version cause I think mine are not working?

cyanzz

May 29, 2022
Hello, first time in this game

Is there an official or unofficial discord for the game?

Will the remake adapt all H Scenes from the 2023 game eventually or some will be erased?

Last edited:

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
Hello, first time in this game

Is there an official or unofficial discord for the game?

Will the remake adapt all H Scenes from the 2023 game eventually or some will be erased?
no yheres no discord for it, from his ci-en yes he will remake all

Reactions: cyanzz

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
OP's always update the first page with new links and change log and what not... It's as simple as adding the info there.
OP didn't hadn't been updated in months, until I indirectly called it out :

While sadly Butler's translation doesn't seem to be working 100% with this version (yet), and frankly the OP isn't being kept updated with a "ready to go/play" all in one link, I'll share a link for everyone here with everything already setup (as directed by TehSeph, thanks for that btw) and ready to play, bad MTL or not (who knows, maybe I screwed up putting all the files together?, someone can check if they want).

MEGA
it was then updated (badly, with the standard jap version links, nothing else, then yesterday it got updated again with the '23 version of the game... (with the translation files! so they CAN do it!), which leaves the '24 version in the OP with no links to translation files/BepInEx...

I appreciate that the moderators have to keep on top of dozens upon dozens of threads, but...
5ce1a4d2-1cf7-40a5-a0a3-4e4cfe3d9db7_text.gif

himanshu2004

Jan 3, 2024
I have 2023 version and when I start game it shows to apply cheat by f1,f2 and f3 but when I try to do it it doesnt do a thing

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I have 2023 version and when I start game it shows to apply cheat by f1,f2 and f3 but when I try to do it it doesnt do a thing
do you used right cheat plugin ?
there are 2 type cheats.
new version (RE ver) : use this
old version (below 2023.12) : use this

another cheats, uncensored assets are specific to that version(works only specified version). don't get mixed.

Galford1

Jun 26, 2018
I cant get any further than sleeping with her missionary or sleeping with her when she's asleep. The books for Top and "???" never show up in the shop. So i'm just in a loop of unlocking everything and then losing

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I don't understand how to do this, please explain better. Or at least show a guide.
Installation

• run game once.
  • check the BepInEx\plugins folder was created. if not created, move game folder to another place. game path must have just english characters.
  • enjoy

HinaCopter

Jan 2, 2019
I don't understand how to do this, please explain better. Or at least show a guide.
Installation

• run game once.
  • enjoy
extract the files of the translator plugin into the game folder you want to translate first, then check step 2 and 3, make sure the folder name isn't in japanese as these kinda games tend to have japanese characters on its folder name or the last few steps wont work, then check the remaining steps

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes