• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
What's up with this game? I put it in English and when I start playing the texts are in Japanese but things like the menus are in English... Very weird and I don't understand that I'm responding to the girl

Jan 20, 2021
1714975829388.png

"English can now be selected in the game UI language settings.

Settings can be made from the config on the title screen.

Scenarios are not yet supported, but I hope that the UI will support multiple languages to make the game even a little more comfortable.

(Although I relied on ChatGPT for the translation, I don't know if it really matches the English expression, so I would appreciate it if you could let me know if you feel something is wrong.)"

So yeah for now the UI, Maybe next few build

lonhaha

Jun 11, 2022
Why there is only 1 scene? What happen to the older versions? Sorry for the noobie question.

razor45435

May 22, 2019
Hello, i have questions:
1. How get scene like on 4 pic?
2. Where i can get sleep pills?
3. Why game ends on 20 day, if i maxed her stats, saved cat, clean room?

Reactions: hehondol

Detreon

Mar 28, 2021
pra sua primeira pergunta apenas va em "galeria" la quando apertar na quarta cena vai aparecer a condição, pra sua segunda pergunta "sleep pills" podem ser compradas na loja normalmente assim como preservativos você apenas precisa progredir um pouco seu relacionamento com sua irmã em ambos os status, ja sua terceira pergunta, bem... eu disponibilizei o link pra atualizar da versão mais "atual" onde o desenvolvedor esta trabalhando no "modo sem fim" atualmente o jogo possui 2 versões, uma delas é a historia que estamos acostumados onde termina com 30 dias, ja a outra (esta 2024.05) é onde esta trabalhando em novas cenas (como a do cinema) que faram parte da historia mas o foco desta versão é o modo "sem fim" onde podemos infinitamente passar nossos dias com a irmã sem se preocupar em o jogo simplesmente acabar, desta forma jogamos tranquilamente e ainda podemos ver a novas cenas que serão implementadas na historia, futuramente sera apenas uma versão com ambos os modos "normal" e "sem fim" mas como ainda esta em fase de teste mantemos as duas versões separadas, se quiser jogar a versão original com a historia e tambem a vendedora que não temos nesta versão, você teria que pagar na pagina do desenvolvedor um valo de 500 yenes inclusive esta versão(2024.05) tambem é paga no valor de 1000 yenes, bem... aproveite por enquanto, acredito que não demore muito para que ambas versões se tornem apenas uma futuramente!
In short, it is a prototype version that is family frendly and the H scenes that we are used to seeing do not exist and some other things like being able to grope her tits in the bathroom and the suspicious store do not exist because they have not been implemented in this new version, right?

you also said that it only exists until day 30 and I certainly remember that there was only something like that but depending on how you interacted with your sister in all that time you could end up doing an infinite mode as well or was that a bug in the game?

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
is it me or does this version not have any sexo?
unlocked gallery but there's like nothing there from what I remember it playing 2-3 years ago

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
How do you get into it at night? I give him sleeping pills but nothing happens and he jumps the next day

Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
How do you get into it at night? I give him sleeping pills but nothing happens and he jumps the next day
I am guessing 2023 version... needs to be weekend I think and you need to go to sleep early not automatically
So give her the pills at dusk and go to sleep after

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
is it me or does this version not have any sexo?
unlocked gallery but there's like nothing there from what I remember it playing 2-3 years ago
Dec 2023 was last version to have full content the new version is still being made

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes