EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Rise of Corrupion Banner 3.jpg

Overview:
The Dark Lord has been defeated by the hero and his party. Unfortunately for them, it was discovered that the Dark Lord had hidden a portion of his power, so that someone might find it, and use it to finish what he had started. You are a representative sent by the king to observe and aid the hero's party in their quest to find this hidden power. However, you might have the chance to be something greater.

In Rise of Corruption, you are the villain, and will have the chance to corrupt many characters, and eventually, the world. While there is combat, that is not the focus of the game. Instead, the focus is on slowly corrupting the characters and the world, and observing the changes that occur through each step until you have fully corrupted them.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-02
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Umarius - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras:
German Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 9.png 10.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Sounds like my type of game. Love to corrupt/tf others. Going to give it a shot.

Does high level corruption mean they transform into demons or something ? Making a harem of montser girl servants totally at the top of my list ^_~
Yes. At the end of each girl's corruption, they will be turned into a succubus. There might be other types of demon's for others to turn into in the future, but for now it's just succubi that you can turn them into.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Sounds heavily inspired by "Hero Party Must Fall". Definitely not going to expect anything near that level of quality in writing or art though.

Reactions: Signtist

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what are the planned tags?
will there be incest?
Some of the planned tags are: Milf, Lesbian, Titfuck, Harem, Female Domination (Your slaves dominating other girls/slaves), Group sex, and likely more as I get further into development.

As for incest, there are two parts planned where you corrupt a Queen and a princess. The exact nature of how related the Queens and Princesses are depends on the circumstances of development, rules I have to follow/avoid for patreon, and what my supporters want when I get to putting them in the game.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
Some of the planned tags are: Milf, Lesbian, Titfuck, Harem, Female Domination (Your slaves dominating other girls/slaves), Group sex, and likely more as I get further into development.

As for incest, there are two parts planned where you corrupt a Queen and a princess. The exact nature of how related the Queens and Princesses are depends on the circumstances of development, rules I have to follow/avoid for patreon, and what my supporters want when I get to putting them in the game.
I'm sure many possible supporters like the incest tag, but since patreon forbids it maybe a patch is needed or maybe letting the player choose relationships

good luck anyway

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

what are your future plans in regards to including netorare? what about sharing/netorase?

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

You might want to make a SubscribeStar instead, or at least in addition to the Patreon. The whole mind control aspect can get you shut down too. I know other devs have had their page deleted for having it, but they don't go after it as hard as incest or lolis.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
You might want to make a SubscribeStar instead, or at least in addition to the Patreon. The whole mind control aspect can get you shut down too. I know other devs have had their page deleted for having it, but they don't go after it as hard as incest or lolis.
Patreon does not tolerate incest but games like raptus have been around for a while, wife and mother, Restore Her Career and others, I don't understand

maybe the main implication of patreon is the characters with childlike appearance.. maybe

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yes. At the end of each girl's corruption, they will be turned into a succubus. There might be other types of demon's for others to turn into in the future, but for now it's just succubi that you can turn them into.
HOLD IT.........................
Is it possible to have the option for them to retain their old form instead of it being forced?! This reminds me of a good game: Isis: The Fall.
https://f95zone.to/threads/isis-the-fall-v1-02-tjord.117157/
The game, despite being a great game, has received quite the backlash due to the forced bimbofication on the girls.

Reactions: Grelk and beast5200
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes