• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Umarius while I am really not a fan of discord. I would recommend using it anyways for ease of bug reporting. primarily for reporting spelling errors.
with discord I can use [windows+shift+s] keys to snip a part of the screen and then directly paste that into your bug report channel.
which is much smoother way to report spelling errors and other bugs.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Umarius while I am really not a fan of discord. I would recommend using it anyways for ease of bug reporting. primarily for reporting spelling errors.
with discord I can use [windows+shift+s] keys to snip a part of the screen and then directly paste that into your bug report channel.
which is much smoother way to report spelling errors and other bugs.
I have never used discord before, but I will look into it.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I'm getting an error message when I try to start the game:

Game.exe - Entry Point Not Found said:
The procedure entry point SetProcessMitigationPolicy could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.
Edit: Does this game somehow integrate Google Chrome? Searching for the error is giving some results about how the latest version of Chrome from last month is no longer compatible with some operating systems, and while I have no idea why an RPGMaker game would have anything to do with that, I'm seeing a file called "ChromeDriver" in the folder. Is there any way to circumvent that, or somehow get it to use an older version of Chrome? It seems like an absurd reason for the game to have compatibility issues.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Yes. At the end of each girl's corruption, they will be turned into a succubus. There might be other types of demon's for others to turn into in the future, but for now it's just succubi that you can turn them into.
Ah nice, Well I think it be fun if there were "different" demon types to explore. But I guess its fine to start with succubus's. as the game is realtivly new.
Also the idea of queen and princess corruption sounds really nice.

Also wnat to hope we can do bad things to the hero, and people who follow after him

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkMiros

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
The plot already catch my interest, I'll wait few more release before giving a try since it's on its first release

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Any chances of dressing up or otherwise modifying corrupted characters?

Nice demo either way.

AfWhite

Oct 1, 2017
I think I soft-locked myself. I'm on the last trial with no potions, I cant grind the MC because I've already completed the prior trials and Bogthos has too much HP for me to kill, help?

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I think I soft-locked myself. I'm on the last trial with no potions, I cant grind the MC because I've already completed the prior trials and Bogthos has too much HP for me to kill, help?
Patch will be coming out soon to fix balancing issues like this, and more.

Any chances of dressing up or otherwise modifying corrupted characters?

Nice demo either way.
This feature is not currently planned.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Any chance at any bigger breasts, i would humbly subscribe to patreon to see atleast one girl with insane breasts :)
How big are you talking about? There will be larger breasts than what is currently in the game, but I don't know how big you mean by "insane".

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Game break bug have stop my play but already find some stuff i think could be improved ( i am big fan of this type of game so not story relate critic for now )
1 the game crach when i obtain the power
2 the fight are bored and
3 too many fight and by fight i mean click enter and drink potion
4 would be intersted to add interst point in game so many i wish i could click but no nothink to interect with
5 guide a litle more the exploration could be a good idea in both
a) the find of the book only one help when discut with the "hero"
b) no help for after the tp just go random until i find the general and have bug break after

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes