• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
  1. I can say that there are few games that I give a rating close to 10. But yours deserve it for not only maintaining a good story but also for the respect maintained by those who play your game. In fact, there are some creators who even understand that programming games causes a lot of stress, but that doesn't mean they can dump their stress on players. But I respect the feelings of programmers. And once again I repeat, your game is very good, congratulations.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Umarius In case you do not know it. There is a BUG(these blue flames that I think that appeared in the God fight) inside the tower closely to Fernsdin. You can not advance because of them.
Is the 0.2.4 version.. 1715095819323.png

Last edited:

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Umarius In case you do not know it. There is a BUG(these blue flames that I think that appeared in the God fight) inside the tower closely to Fernsdin. You can not advance because of them.
Is the 0.2.4 version.. View attachment 3612224
Try downloading the attached file. Place the map file inside it in the data folder of your game, and let me know if this works.

Reactions: vickze

Darwin0x

Jul 16, 2021
damn i can't wait for the next corruption, i hope the next update is near so i can watch the 2 character corruption together

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of Corruption [v0.2.5] [Umarius] - Compressed

Win [383 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I waited for v. 2.5 and I am stuck at the sidequest and main Quest.
I am running around and talk to everyone possible.
1st left picture Sidequest: Which town?
2nd right is Main Quest: Where is the teleportchamber? And how to get there.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I waited for v. 2.5 and I am stuck at the sidequest and main Quest.
I am running around and talk to everyone possible.
1st left picture Sidequest: Which town?
2nd right is Main Quest: Where is the teleportchamber? And how to get there.
For the side quest, go to the succubus village. You can find it by going a bit north, and to the left from the castle. Then find the shop in the succubus village, and talk to it's owner.

For the main quest, the teleportation chamber is located in the mountains.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I have problems with one quest as well. Rinas personal quest. I am going inside out of Vlester and occasionally fight rebels, but it doesnt count then to the total. I have 9/15 and just now i killed 4 and its still at 9.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfCorruption-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I have problems with one quest as well. Rinas personal quest. I am going inside out of Vlester and occasionally fight rebels, but it doesnt count then to the total. I have 9/15 and just now i killed 4 and its still at 9.
I'll take a look and see what the problem is. In the mean time, you can continue Vlester's questline, and the main quest, and you will eventually kill those last 6 rebels by playing the game naturally.

hathios

May 20, 2017
For the side quest, go to the succubus village. You can find it by going a bit north, and to the left from the castle. Then find the shop in the succubus village, and talk to it's owner.

For the main quest, the teleportation chamber is located in the mountains.
Main Quest found thank you.

I found the succubus town and talked to everyone there but no progress with the quest.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I need a map where I can read the names of each town because I don't remember where each town is and guess around untilI I find it.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I'll take a look and see what the problem is. In the mean time, you can continue Vlester's questline, and the main quest, and you will eventually kill those last 6 rebels by playing the game naturally.
So i am now at the cave beside Fernsdin and even though i killed all of the rebels the number stayed at 9.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Main Quest found thank you.

I found the succubus town and talked to everyone there but no progress with the quest.
The shop owner needed for the quest is in the building with the coin symbol over the door, with the two closed windows.

So i am now at the cave beside Fernsdin and even though i killed all of the rebels the number stayed at 9.
Continue the Fernsdin Questline. There are more rebels in it that add to the count.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Just a minor text issue. In the new conversation between Misaki and Ayumi back at the Dark Lord's castle it starts with Misaki calling Ayumi "Yukako".

Reactions: ShdowNepto

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
Hmmm. We should be able to just instantly corrupt the Queen, or pretty close to it. We don't exactly need her for much, after all. Same with lots of nobles. Secretly corrupt their children and wives to break up their powerbase and stage a coup against them. Even if they get cured afterwards, they will have helped us consolidate our power by then.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes