• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
what are your future plans in regards to including netorare? what about sharing/netorase?
The only male with sex scenes in this game will be the player. Any cheating will be the player stealing women for himself, and the only people the girls have sex with other than the player, are other girls in/being trained for the harem.

You might want to make a SubscribeStar instead, or at least in addition to the Patreon. The whole mind control aspect can get you shut down too. I know other devs have had their page deleted for having it, but they don't go after it as hard as incest or lolis.
I plan on making a subscribestar in the future. When though, depends on how much interest there is in both the game, and support for it's development.

HOLD IT.........................
Is it possible to have the option for them to retain their old form instead of it being forced?! This reminds me of a good game: Isis: The Fall.
https://f95zone.to/threads/isis-the-fall-v1-02-tjord.117157/
The game, despite being a great game, has received quite the backlash due to the forced bimbofication on the girls.
I don't currently plan to add an option to retain their original appearance.

Can you please say in your game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy?
I don't currently have plans for it, but I'm not against it. I'll likely leave it up to a patreon poll when I'm at a point when I feel like it could be added in the story, likely towards the end of the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Umarius
1. we should have some form of fast travel in the castle. it is rather tedious to go all the way from undead mentor to basement and back again.

2. potion restock currently only happen when you are completely out of potions. which can really screw you over as you might end up going into a combat section with only 1 remaining potion.

3. you are too restricted on when you can enter a combat challenge. so if you left it early because:
a. you didn't realize beating a specific enemy sends you out
b. you had to leave because you ran out of potions
you could end up at a very bad situation where you are behind on XP. and you can't go back into the combat zone.
just let us reenter it at will, and have enemies respawn there

4. I suggest putting some sort of magic crystal that restores you the same as sleep right next to the combat zone entrance. that way you need less running back and forth

5. enemies have way too much HP and yet give way too little XP. its a slog to train up the MC

6. bind, the first ability dark lord class gets at level 3. costs way too much MP.
edit: correction. ALL spells are way too expensive in terms of mana costs.

7. when you convert class . you lose all XP earned prior to the conversion. I really think it should transfer over your XP from royal representative class.

Last edited:

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
is this game animated. i know its not in the tags but wouldnt be the first time ive seen a animated game without it

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
I Like this game a lot so far but I think the combat is really its biggest downside. I think that fights take to long, especially for a game whose main focus has seemingly very little to due with combat. I'm worry most people are gonna view it as just something that gets in the way of experiencing the story and corruption My personal recommendation is to add a overpowered cheat item to allow those who want to skip combat to due so. Another thing that might help is making combat more directing relating to the corruption like trails being entering the heroine's mind to weaken their resistance or directly alter a certain aspect of their personality or belief.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I tried cheating and giving myself a bunch of levels... still a struggle.
I went crazy with it and gave myself 280k XP. boosting my dark lord level to level 36...
well the goblins finally don't deal damage to me anymore. But it still takes me 2 hits to kill a goblin.
both atk and def scale too poorly per levelup

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Umarius
1. we should have some form of fast travel in the castle. it is rather tedious to go all the way from undead mentor to basement and back again.

2. potion restock currently only happen when you are completely out of potions. which can really screw you over as you might end up going into a combat section with only 1 remaining potion.

3. you are too restricted on when you can enter a combat challenge. so if you left it early because:
a. you didn't realize beating a specific enemy sends you out
b. you had to leave because you ran out of potions
you could end up at a very bad situation where you are behind on XP. and you can't go back into the combat zone.
just let us reenter it at will, and have enemies respawn there

4. I suggest putting some sort of magic crystal that restores you the same as sleep right next to the combat zone entrance. that way you need less running back and forth
1. Fast travel will be included in the next content update, although it probably won't affect the early game.

2. Potion restock happens once per level of Misaki's corruption. I will experiment with greater restock numbers/other options, and might include this the next patch patch.

3. I will look into going back to previous combat trials, or some other way to make up for missed XP in the next patch.

4. I will include this in the next patch.

Reactions: DarkMiros

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I Like this game a lot so far but I think the combat is really its biggest downside. I think that fights take to long, especially for a game whose main focus has seemingly very little to due with combat. I'm worry most people are gonna view it as just something that gets in the way of experiencing the story and corruption My personal recommendation is to add a overpowered cheat item to allow those who want to skip combat to due so. Another thing that might help is making combat more directing relating to the corruption like trails being entering the heroine's mind to weaken their resistance or directly alter a certain aspect of their personality or belief.
I tried cheating and giving myself a bunch of levels... still a struggle.
I went crazy with it and gave myself 280k XP. boosting my dark lord level to level 36...
well the goblins finally don't deal damage to me anymore. But it still takes me 2 hits to kill a goblin.
both atk and def scale too poorly per levelup

Balancing issues will be addressed next patch, and will hopefully fix the issues of fights taking too long, needing more potions, and XP concerns.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Rise Of Corruption [0.1.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (655 MB/ 182 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YadenYu and elymid

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. Fast travel will be included in the next content update, although it probably won't affect the early game.

2. Potion restock happens once per level of Misaki's corruption. I will experiment with greater restock numbers/other options, and might include this the next patch patch.

3. I will look into going back to previous combat trials, or some other way to make up for missed XP in the next patch.

4. I will include this in the next patch.
thank you.
oh, I had also edited in some extra points to that post which according to you quoting me, you have not seen. here they are again:
5. enemies have way too much HP and yet give way too little XP. its a slog to train up the MC

6. bind, the first ability dark lord class gets at level 3. costs way too much MP.
edit: correction. ALL spells are way too expensive in terms of mana costs.

7. when you convert class . you lose all XP earned prior to the conversion. I really think it should transfer over your XP from royal representative class.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
thank you.
oh, I had also edited in some extra points to that post which according to you quoting me, you have not seen. here they are again:
5&6. will be addressed in the next patch.

7. Maybe. It depends on how much it is needed after the other balance fix.

Kazenomaru

Dec 20, 2019
Got through all of Misaki's corruption (effectively the prologue). Really like it! It's rough thus far, being a first game, but I can really feel the creative passion in play, and want to see how this expands in subsequent updates. Miles ahead of most corruption games, at any rate.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
7. Maybe. It depends on how much it is needed after the other balance fix.
that one is less of a balance thing and more of feeling. the actual amount of XP is not that much. But you worked hard to earn it, and then you lose it. which just feels bad even if it was not that much.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes