whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
pic_intruder_rebuild_mainmenu_short.gif

Overview:
Pictures store many things besides metadata: memories, emotions, but... and if you now had the possibility of being able to access them so that you could live what happens inside them... it would be like stopping time... but without affecting real life. It's like a dream, isn't it? What use would you give to this tool?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-21
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: LUNA (whoisLUNA) - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6 - RE:BUILD
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

IMPORTANT: Due to the code change, files saved in versions prior to 0.1.5 [RE:BUILD] do not work correctly and will be omitted from this version onwards.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

PI_REDESIGN.gif pi_demo_01.jpg pi_demo_02.jpg pi_demo_03.gif pi_demo_04.jpg pi_demo_05.jpg pi_demo_06.jpg pi_demo_07.jpg pi_demo_08.jpg pi_demo_09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, whoisLUNA

Congratulations on your game, it looks really good, plz submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here

and if you want ownership of the thread please follow these steps

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PicIntruder-0.01Intro
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi everyone. (;

I don't know if anyone will see this comment but I want to give you an update on the progress planned for the next part of pic_intruder.

I'm finishing the script for the first chapter and this week I'll start with the renders and coding, but as I seem to be quite extended in the first chapter I think I'll split it in two parts so I can have an update before and you can enjoy the process.

I don't have an exact date when I will release this first part but I'm working hard to make something good. I hope you like it.

I just made a Patreon page, so if you like to support the project directly you can do it from there or on Itch.io. (;

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
When will be the next Update???
I'm already working on the renders and coding. As I'm making some changes in the code it took me a while to do them but I hope it won't take more than 3 weeks or a month.

It will be a half of what is already written of the script to have an update soon, that's why I don't want to take too long either (;

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes