Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
->Story progress with Allison, Ayla, Lara and Madelyn.
->Introducing ⱯNꓵꓶ
->Map and phone system
->Interactive activities

->Character gallery and status
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This sounds like it is or is going to be sandbox, is it the "friendly" type or the grindfest type? (you know, the one where you have to repeat the same thing 20 times to get the necessary points just to get a kiss :KEK: )

Anyways, dev are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019

This sounds like it is or is going to be sandbox, is it the "friendly" type or the grindfest type? (you know, the one where you have to repeat the same thing 20 times to get the necessary points just to get a kiss :KEK: )

Anyways, dev are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.
Yeah I'm not going to lie, what's there so far can feel very slow because it does intend to be a "repeat and progress" system, but since that's something that really bores me there are certain situations that would take the story down a different path (I hope if you give it a chance you can see what I mean). And also I don't want to take 10 updates for there to be only one kiss hahaha believe me that within the plans is very soon more than a kiss.

And for the kinks/fetishes yes there will be a way to avoid them, although for the moment there is not something crazy but if this comes to continue to develop eventually there will be certain situations that are not to everyone's liking and that clearly can be avoided :)

I hope you enjoy it

Reactions: Chimba

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
The mechanic is interesting, and I love the idea of a murder mystery being solved by projecting your awareness into existing photographs.

One thing I noticed that's incongruous is that after the perfectly justifiably angry reunion with Lara and Allison, they're waay too blasé in the next "grind up affection" segment.

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
PicIntruder-P2v0.1.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
is there any plan for what genre sex u wanna put in ur game? beside from OP, could u tell me what is it?

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
is there any plan for what genre sex u wanna put in ur game? beside from OP, could u tell me what is it?
Hi! Thank you for your interest ;)

The plan for the rest of the first chapter (which is not long to go) is to have more "normal" scenes. But for future updates and according to the narrative I have for the future development of the game I plan to introduce side characters with whom you can have other fantasies and fetishes "out" of the main line. Although for this depends a lot on how also if it is viable to continue with the development of the game. :)

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi hi, LUNA here!

I need to make an important announcement about the development of pic_intruder.

I have received some feedback regarding the overall mechanics of the game and will be making important tweaks to the game code.

One of those changes will be the sandbox system which honestly from the beginning I was also considering not to use but some comments mentioned that this system is not the best (and I agree), so I will remove it.

From the beginning I wanted it to be a decision based system and I think I will continue to develop it this way, but in order to make all these adjustments (both in the code and in the narrative) I will take some time.

I have an update (v.0.1.4) ready to publish this week, so I will upload it and pause the project for a while.

Any kind of support you can give to the project I'll appreciate it a lot and I'll know it's worth making this change!

-LUNA

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I don't think you should give your game the Onhold status. Usually it's for devs who stops working on their game, but promises to come back eventually. You won't be releasing updates or content for a time, but the development of your game continues.

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I don't think you should give your game the Onhold status. Usually it's for devs who stops working on their game, but promises to come back eventually. You won't be releasing updates or content for a time, but the development of your game continues.
Thanks for the clarification! I've removed the label c;

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rasc

AfricanJeff

Oct 12, 2018
So the idea is cool but the one jarring thing for me is no audio during scenes. I realize why but it's also a game so why not? But potentially is definitely there

• Red Heart
Reactions: whoisLUNA

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It takes so many days to skip before something happens, I don't even know if I'm doing something right or wrong. I just kept on skipping (whilst having 15 affection points for all the girls) before seeing something new.

Based on what I'm reading here on the thread, that this sandbox idea will be scrapped and replaced with a more VN approach, yes?

Some other stuff you should improve on includes:
1. make the conversations in the phone be clickable, don't make it wait just for the MC or the girl on the chat to respond.
2. enable rollback, I don't see the problem with not enabling rollback including not greying out choices.
3. you keep on receiving pictures of the girls as the story goes on, its really obvious what you should do with that (knowing the premise of the app).

Interesting concept, its like those time stop hentai but its technically not rape because of the VR/AR like nature of the app. I can't even tell if its something like a brain implant (definitely not a VR or AR, there's no headset, MC literally goes inside the scene of the image).

I'll ask the usual stuff lastly, is this gonna be a harem? What are the avoidable (skippable is different) stuff? And all other stuff you can discuss so there'd be more engagement on this thread. People will eventually play your game if this is answered and you give out more details of future plans.

Lastly, please improve that animation. It make sense because of the app mechanic that its a one and done scene but make sure to use more varied animations, positions, etc. Include dialogue too (well, with the first real H-scene being masturbation... not much of that is needed).

If you're continuing with minigames make sure its easy enough, or just get rid of it entirely if you're doing a VN experience.

I saw some bug too, hovering over a choice sometimes doesn't make it highlighted and sometimes can't be pressed unless I click left mouse multiple times. I often just navigate with arrow keys and pressing enter. You should look into that.

• Red Heart

whoisLUNA

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Hi DraxisSilencer1000 , thanks for your feedback! ^^
I will answer the points you mentioned so that I can solve possible doubts:

It takes so many days to skip before something happens, I don't even know if I'm doing something right or wrong. I just kept on skipping (whilst having 15 affection points for all the girls) before seeing something new.
The system (badly implemented ehe) of the sanbox limited me to days without a special event, so it was normal.

Based on what I'm reading here on the thread, that this sandbox idea will be scrapped and replaced with a more VN approach, yes?
Right, bye bye to the sandbox system and it will be more a VN (as spoiler: decision based).

Some other stuff you should improve on includes:
1. make the conversations in the phone be clickable, don't make it wait just for the MC or the girl on the chat to respond.
2. enable rollback, I don't see the problem with not enabling rollback including not greying out choices.
3. you keep on receiving pictures of the girls as the story goes on, its really obvious what you should do with that (knowing the premise of the app).
1. What do you mean by clickable? You mean the player has to click to get the next message?
2. Disabling the rollback was a decision I made to avoid bugs with the sandbox system, but now that it will be removed it will work normally again (which I understand was a pain because sometimes it didn't work correctly).
3. I'm definitely working on that, I planned to do it at the beginning but I was also starting with the programming and my brain didn't want to give more effort ehe (I'm guilty).

I'll ask the usual stuff lastly, is this gonna be a harem? What are the avoidable (skippable is different) stuff? And all other stuff you can discuss so there'd be more engagement on this thread. People will eventually play your game if this is answered and you give out more details of future plans.
There will be no harem, or at least not in the "they all love me and want to be with me in my bed" style hahaha ^^
What I commented in a previous post is that I will try to keep the relationships with the main girls as "normal" as possible (something that may change as the development progresses) and side characters will be added (two already planned for now) with whom the player can decide to continue or not, and these characters may have some fetish.

Lastly, please improve that animation. It make sense because of the app mechanic that its a one and done scene but make sure to use more varied animations, positions, etc. Include dialogue too (well, with the first real H-scene being masturbation... not much of that is needed).
Yes! lately I have been practicing the animations in KK and I can say that I have had an improvement. The problem is that it takes me some time to do it and it's not very easy for me, especially when my mouse doesn't work well (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
And regarding the dialogue, someone above mentioned that it should have sound (which I agree with) but I haven't implemented it due to lack of money ehe, but there will be dialogues when there are "real" scenes, that's for sure c:

I'm already working on the changes (I have a two-page list hahaha), so I hope to have an update ready for January c:

Thanks for trying pic_intruder! ^^
-LUNA

Last edited:
Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
1. What do you mean by clickable? You mean the player has to click to get the next message?
Yes, Crimson High has a similar phone system with which a left mouse click/proceed/enter key advances conversations on phone. I think that delay, "Girl 1 is typing..." or "Girl 1 is sending a picture..." is not needed.

MortyFortyTwo

Jul 18, 2017
the fact that each of the girls sends you a picture (in a game where the gimmick is entering pictures for lewd purposes) and you can't use any of them feels like the biggest missed opportunity for the concept

• Red Heart

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PicIntruder-0.1.5Rebuild
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
pretty interesting game. i hope there is some sort of "update" to the app that actually makes the girls interact in some way, but if there isnt thats fine too. one small criticism could you make the text message speed faster, not because im trying to skip the dialog or anything, its just kinda slow.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes