Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

Apply based on your version of the game.

Link : Mega.nz
v.0.5 (ver.2023.01)
v.0.6.1 (ver.2023.07)
v.0.7 (ver.2023.08)
AWESOME, can you update to the current version? Pretty please.

Reactions: lazysherlock

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I mean no offense to all my Japanese friends out there, but what is up with them in Japan? I've heard that you can buy little girl-used panties from vending machines, but devs have to censor their games, what's up with that? Sounds like Japanese politicians are not getting paid enough by the gaming devs in Japan.

Reactions: Bamzor

mechdragon

Aug 29, 2017
I mean no offense to all my Japanese friends out there, but what is up with them in Japan? I've heard that you can buy little girl-used panties from vending machines, but devs have to censor their games, what's up with that? Sounds like Japanese politicians are not getting paid enough by the gaming devs in Japan.
More like the politicians are super boomers who think purely seeing genitals corrupts the youth, while on the same hand they cant fathom the idea that people would sell, let alone buy, used panties, so they never bothered to make laws against it. This is just my own understanding from like 5 minutes of googling.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I can make some time to work on the uncensored patch this weekend. No guarantee though, many textures on the latest version are hard to edit. Like the ones with frame by frame animation. No one has the time to edit 200+ frames, sad.

Anyway, any news on ver. 2024.02?
They just posted the latest version on F95 today, not sure if that's what you're talking about. Can you or someone really smart out there post this game already in English? I am way too old to jump through all those bells and whistles. I tried, but, I just can't do it. I can play it in Japanese, but, not a lot of fun in that if you don't know the language.

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
IDK if yall translator guys will respond to this but I got the translator working by changing something in the "BepInEx"-"config"-then going into the "AutoTranslatorConfig" file and changing it to my desired language is that how you're supposed to do it are did I fuck up?

Reactions: Drei Disaster 29
Jul 23, 2023
IDK if yall translator guys will respond to this but I got the translator working by changing something in the "BepInEx"-"config"-then going into the "AutoTranslatorConfig" file and changing it to my desired language is that how you're supposed to do it are did I fuck up?
thank i still trying

Sep 25, 2021
1706787068923.png
Hi, does any one know what's causing this glitch on the latest version? This happened after booting up the game, and even if deleted the files, and unzipped them again. This glitch still persists. It wasn't like this for the previous versions, and I cannot click any of the messed up buttons.

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes