Regular ver.

No updates since 2023/12 release
Links for 2023/12 version can be found here

Improved ver.

Full changelog :
Imouto RE cheat plugin updated.
Added Gallery function.
it supports above Imouto RE 2024.02.
looks like characters textures are changed to 3D.
Thanks to HnSS.
current RE version has NO H-scene and NO gallery. game has been supports eng-UI. but text are japanese. may be you're need to use MTL plugin.
I'm finding that very confusing tbh, what are the differences between the regular version and improved version?
What does it mean that the current RE version has no h-scene?
If I download the improved version and follow the steps on the RE cheat plugin I will be able to play the uncensored and translated updated game ?

hopelessguy1123

Mar 28, 2023
I'm finding that very confusing tbh, what are the differences between the regular version and improved version?
If I download the improved version and follow the steps on the RE cheat plugin I will be able to play the uncensored and translated updated game ?
ATM the newest version only able to progress to day 8 then it will reset, gallery have the newest scene and event cg then nothing else, so if you wanna play the actual game then rollback to 12/2023 version.

Reactions: linus.quotes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
'RE' is renewal version. dev making game from start again.
2024.01 - no H-scene
2024.02 - added sumata scene(censored) and Gallery menu.
maybe characters models are changed to 3D.

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Snap1.jpg
wtf happen.....lol what???
why is he REmadeing the game from scratch using 3d rendering bullcrap......?????

well we can confirm than this game is finished WITH the 2d animated part....last ver is 2023.12

then we will have to wait UNTIL he will REDRAW everything using the new 3d engine....

why just dont' finish the 2d first an THEN make a new imouto 2 ...for me is a more logic.....

so there will be no official english 2d/16:9 version...... fuck that!!!!

sayonara imouto 2d :-(

sad salut.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaiden PFF

perilomo

May 12, 2020
original textures are not baked. I embedded uncensor plugin to cheat plugin pack.
Sorry, what does that mean? Haha

What do I need to download to get stuff working? So far the uncensor patches make a pink screen overlay, and the language BepEnix plugin bricks the game on some random dialogue and it closes....

Marphey

May 13, 2019
'RE' is renewal version. dev making game from start again.
2024.01 - no H-scene
2024.02 - added sumata scene(censored) and Gallery menu.
maybe characters models are changed to 3D.
Wouldn't it be better to like i don't know make different game then just needlesy remaking the new one ?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
one thing that worries me about 3d version is that dev will not bother to animate detailed penetration and just let it clip and hide it with mosaic
There are many games that do not depict details because they are going to be mosaiced anyway.
This also applies to JAV. If you look at the leaked videos, there are some works that aren't even inserted at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
ATM the newest version only able to progress to day 8 then it will reset, gallery have the newest scene and event cg then nothing else, so if you wanna play the actual game then rollback to 12/2023 version.
Thanks you all for clarifying it, so, is there a thread where we can find the 2023-12 version along with its proper translations and uncensors?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes