Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Furukurimu

Sep 8, 2018
Does anyone have a 12.2023 version that is translated? I tried following instructions about the translation but I only managed to get an 11.2023 version to english but not a 12.2023. I do not know what I did wrong please help.

Reactions: twoface1970

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Does anyone have a 12.2023 version that is translated? I tried following instructions about the translation but I only managed to get an 11.2023 version to english but not a 12.2023. I do not know what I did wrong please help.
so... does anyone have a working version of version 12.2023?
I need someone to just upload a Patched and Translated version
i remenber that feeling.....ahh the beggars.....

i already wrote a nice guide 2 years ago.....
and still works because is basically the same structure..........

the only differance is than you need the 2023.12 here....
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending...er-v-2023-11-yakumo-milk.113025/post-12339179

read this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/spending-a-month-with-my-sister-v-2023-11-yakumo-milk.113025/post-8200920
and get the secret 16:9 mode.....

also did you know.....
than you can simple copy/paste bepinex...if is not too much old of course....
an this will gonna work good as usual....

i can post an already packed game but then you will learn nothing in the process an this make me sad.....

does anybody have a completed save? ive played through this like 5 times now
ohh and for the save dunno mine is at 77% did he fixed it?
dunno i am using gallery cheat F4 from wen i found than the scenes where not unlocked in the saves.....
even if you see/play with it....

ohh an what is this?
1707009141338.jpg
is this a new feature recently adden???......
i dunno it because i completed the game long time ago...and now i use only the gallery...

salut

Last edited:

woronaowi

Jun 10, 2022
Does anyone have any guidelines? I remember having 8 days and always starting over. The story cannot continue, please help.

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
im sory , why i cant download this translator>?
thanks ~

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Imouto Uncensor & Cheats plugin
(for below 2023.12 ver)

for above 2024.01 RE ver is here.

Downloads
Uncensor. download Option 1 or Option 2(recommended).
Option 1. The images are from mello.second 's (v0.5a). Thanks. It supports the game version v2023.01 only.
Option 2. Use original images and replace the parts from mello.second 's works. Edit by bwebrwkerw & me. Let me tell you in advance, I'm not good at photoshop.
Option 3. Edit 3 files by ttaheuheulg. If want use it, remove the duplicated files on Option 1 or 2.
Option 4. scene fix. Youbai(missionary 2) Scene fix, tighjob fix and ugly grey hand fix by bwebrwkerw.
Cheats.
Features

F12: Change the textures set. (rotate selection)
  1. Uncensored by mello.second
  2. Uncensored by bwebrwkerw (No X-Ray)
  3. Uncensored by ttaheuheulg
noxtek was made cheats. I made almost same as it to plugin. Thanks.

Install
Those are plugin of BepInEx. So You need .
May be You will use MTL If you downloaded from Spending a month with sister [ENG], Don't need install the BepInEx.
Unpack plugins to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

Some other infos(?)
As you know, If you meed gallery shortcut in title, Everym made gallery shortcut plugin. and save file editor. He is undoubtedly a master.

Plugins are don't touch original files directly.
So, Next game update, They will be works too.
But may be added new scenes/events. New images will be comes. Uncensor may be works.. Not at new images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this should be tagged onto the OP

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes