Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

vap200

Mar 16, 2018
I'm getting a black screen when I choose the Breastfeeding under hypnosis, Any solutions to this?

EDIT: I'm guessing it's just not accessible, I mean I tried to access the scene by unlocking the whole gallery and it doesn't work and is stuck on the loading screen.

Last edited:

KoaKoara

Feb 4, 2023
Imouto Cheats plugin
(for above 2024.02 RE ver)

Download
imouto_with_month_cheats_for_RE v1.0.1.2

for below 2023.12 ver is here.

2024.01 version has NO H-scene and NO gallery.
2024.02 - added Gallery and sumata scene.
game has been supports eng-UI. but text are japanese. may be you're need to use MTL plugin.

Features
  • F2 : HP & Cleanliness
  • F3 : Money to 10k
  • F4 : Galley (works on Title)
  • support MTL( ) plugin

Installation
  • install latest (current )
  • run game once.
  • check the BepInEx\plugins folder was created. if not created, move game folder to another place. game path must have just english characters.
  • put cheat plugin(imouto_with_month_cheats.dll) to BepInEx\plugins folder.
  • enjoy
Changes
2024-02-02 v1.0.1.2
  • Add Gallery button and hotkey
2024-01-05 v1.0.1.1
  • Fixed the text being cut off
Hi, so I download the latest BepInEx, and extract it in the game folder, but the plugins folder is not created even if I move the game folder somewhere else. So, how do I get the plugins folder?

Reactions: Poladh

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hi, so I download the latest BepInEx, and extract it in the game folder, but the plugins folder is not created even if I move the game folder somewhere else. So, how do I get the plugins folder?
game path must have just english characters. multi-characters are not allowed. (ex. "d:\게임\Spending a Month with My Sister")
if game folder is at windows's special folder("Download", "My Documents", "Desktop", etc), absolute path contains "Windows account name". (ex. "c:\Users\사용자이름\Desktop")

If doesn't work, can you show the log file? (at "BepInEx\")

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
if we have to download a program that we don't know anything about just to play a game, then that's a red flag it's not worth it. It should already be programed in the game.
I'm not a game dev myself, and I understand very little things about that, but it seems like it's a game based on a type of engine that numerous plugins and mods can be added, something similar of what happens with Koikatsu or Honey Select 2, or AI Girl, that BepEx thing is the plugin that is used to load these mods, etc. It's not like it is a total separated thing from the game. I've done that already and it does no harm, but it is kinda confusing indeed.

Hopefully someone that knows it better than me could explain it with more details here.

KoaKoara

Feb 4, 2023
game path must have just english characters. multi-characters are not allowed. (ex. "d:\게임\Spending a Month with My Sister")
if game folder is at windows's special folder("Download", "My Documents", "Desktop", etc), absolute path contains "Windows account name". (ex. "c:\Users\사용자이름\Desktop")

If doesn't work, can you show the log file? (at "BepInEx\")
So it works, the plugins folder is there, but then, there is no log folder, I put the cheat in the plugins and it still doesnt work. Along with the xunity translator as well

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
So it works, the plugins folder is there, but then, there is no log folder, I put the cheat in the plugins and it still doesnt work. Along with the xunity translator as well
if BepInEx\plugins folder is created, BepInEx is working. do you extract plugin to BepInEx\plugins folder?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes