VN Ren'Py Completed Spider-Man: Behind The Mask [Final] [NikitaSca96]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Iago

Mar 21, 2017
Sorry my bad. i was in cleaning spree! i restored your post.
My post, which had 20 likes, was also deleted with the only reason stated being "shit". Making light of the fact that Marvel won't be happy about this and will probably attempt to take down the patreon is not the same thing as endorsing copyright laws, which I don't.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
The concept itself isn't bad actually, only the execution of the whole thing so far. The point is, appeal to fans of Spidey, change Mary Jane to a Redhead, there's plenty of stars out there to choose, if i can give my opinion, Jia Lissa would be an awesome choice, or maybe Penny Pax. Kenzie Reeves is a good star (one of my favorites actually) but not for the role of Gwen, maybe only Alexa Grace fills right as Pepper

Second, cut the models on a png render when its necessary, or change the images to the whole screen (removing watermarks from websites), the current state feels very amateur even for someone who already have a complete game released. Also, the idea of webm movies is good, but the whole structure of menus to choose a 2 second animation is a little annoying

Anyway good luck with the project.

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The concept itself isn't bad actually, only the execution of the whole thing so far. The point is, appeal to fans of Spidey, change Mary Jane to a Redhead, there's plenty of stars out there to choose, if i can give my opinion, Jia Lissa would be an awesome choice, or maybe Penny Pax. Kenzie Reeves is a good star (one of my favorites actually) but not for the role of Gwen, maybe only Alexa Grace fills right as Pepper

Second, cut the models on a png render when its necessary, or change the images to the whole screen (removing watermarks from websites), the current state feels very amateur even for someone who already have a complete game released. Also, the idea of webm movies is good, but the whole structure of menus to choose a 2 second animation is a little annoying

Anyway good luck with the project.
2 seconds animations??? :eek:

S1T355

Sep 26, 2017
I have a huge request, if you did not like it and you decided to say about it, please write without insults
From what I've read actually I don't think anyone has been "insulting". Might have missed some that were deleted but most which I could remember was about the legality or rather consequences if Disney/Marvel decides they want to make a move. Guess it might be somewhat off-topic in regards to the content of this game but I am indeed curious about what would happen.

I personally am quite curious about how this will proceed as a game and do wish you the best in this endeavor.

And yeah. MJ as a redhead seems to be an expectation at this point. I personally dislike how in the MCU the romantic interest is also called MJ (Just not Mary Jane and looks really different from most MJs I know of) so I rather they just go with something entirely new and not bother with the whole MJ thing.

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I got my post deleted apparently it was considered spam.

I would in response suggest that the moderator takes a look at this game for spam.
Personally, I would in response suggest that the moderator chill the fuck out.

One of my comments was "shit", the other was a valid criticism of using screenshots of a movie where Peter is portrayed as a 15 year old.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I think the tension is coming from the awareness of this particularly famous comic strip.

I get it.

No one likes criticism, but sometimes it’s warranted and largely beneficial on this site for many developers.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I totally understand if my post gets deleted because I just stated that I'm coming here for the comments - because they are just entertaining. Deleting it because it didn't fit the guidelines - I'm cool with that. However, "shit" as a reason, just as many others were given, is pretty questionable. The staff should of course put us back in line if we lash out. But treating people who usually contribute with their posts like that is disappointing.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
As usual you are free to report me to the admin, however don't go OT again. Thanks

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I totally understand if my post gets deleted because I just stated that I'm coming here for the comments - because they are just entertaining. Deleting it because it didn't fit the guidelines - I'm cool with that. However, "shit" as a reason, just as many others were given, is pretty questionable. The staff should of course put us back in line if we lash out. But treating people who usually contribute with their posts like that is disappointing.
I remember the time one of my post got deleted and the reason they gave was "cunt". "Shit" sounds like a step up and not as offensive. :whistle:
My question is do I need to have watched the movie before playing this? A black faux mary jane made me avoid this movie like the plague.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes