VN Ren'Py Completed Spider-Man: Behind The Mask [Final] [NikitaSca96]

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Despite of what some ppl say, I don't like the idea of taking those raw screenshoots from the main movie and just set them as a BG... by doing it, somehow detracts from the good work that developer has been doing on the plot so far :WeSmart:, on the other hand, I've no doubt this project gonna be completed soon. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: MFN

GTCK

Dec 2, 2017
Oh, you're the developer of the Rainy Season ? So i guess it have potential, love your games ! Now i'm really gonna try it

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure how long it will fly on Patreon though. This kinda some serious copyright infringement. Could get stuck between Marvel and Sony and a lot of hurt :p

MFN

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Not sure how long it will fly on Patreon though. This kinda some serious copyright infringement. Could get stuck between Marvel and Sony and a lot of hurt :p
I do not worry about patreon. And so I post games on pirated sites, so in theory copyright should not worry anyone. I personally not care

Reactions: ive_got-problems

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
This may have been asked already, but have you thought of including a scene selector? The way it could work is that once you unlock the scenes in the main game, you would be able to view them again in the main menu. I think that could be useful, although I don't really know too much about Ren'py, so I wouldn't be sure if it would work. Still, though, it would be a neat addition.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
With the background students present for comparison in some scenes, the added-in girls give off a strong "How do you do, fellow kids?" vibe.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
NikitaSca96 excluding the potential lawsuit, downloading your game from your own filehost is a really bad experience and you need to find a better one. I understand that mega is bad in certain countries but no uploader wants to download from yandex and we'd rather use something like mediafire or gdrive
~from all the active uploaders

Reactions: rateezy and MFN

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Anyone else get their post deleted for absolutely no reason whatsoever? Correction. The reason given was "shit".
I would definitely bring that up with a mod. Maybe Thrownaway13, that does seem as if someone was going a bit bonkers.

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Hahaha-- cough cough-- HAHAHAH... haaaaaa... Hah.. ha... Oh. Dev's serious about this. K.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any real decisions in this? Or is it the typical "you want to fuck this girl Y / N", I played Rainy season 1 and it's all I saw, is this the same?

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes