Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
He must have been spooked by the recent arrests of Chinese guro creators

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
He must have been spooked by the recent arrests of Chinese guro creators
I doubt it. More likely due to copyright issues or some other reason (Like easier to search for a more unique handle like Flysnow than the more generic Feather). Since if there is even the slightest desire to arrest, changing your online handle won't help in preventing your arrest, honestly. Unless you are able to erase all money trails, it doesn't take a lot of effort for the government to figure out who the donation money is going to...

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I doubt it. More likely due to copyright issues or some other reason (Like easier to search for a more unique handle like Flysnow than the more generic Feather). Since if there is even the slightest desire to arrest, changing your online handle won't help in preventing your arrest, honestly. Unless you are able to erase all money trails, it doesn't take a lot of effort for the government to figure out who the donation money is going to...
I doubt it was for copyright or easier searches considering he quickly swapped back to Feather. If he did want to swap to a more unique name he'd probably keep the feather part in the name so people can still find him in the search engine

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
Is there a free way to get Chifudoon’s stuff?
Here:

Password is chifudoon. (if its not, its Chifudoon. It should be one or the other).

File stays up until June 22 , 2021. Consider supporting the artist, his prices are extremely generous compared to what others request for art of significantly lower quality. It's barely 5 dollars - 4 euros per month.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Here:

Password is chifudoon. (if its not, its Chifudoon. It should be one or the other).

File stays up until June 22 , 2021. Consider supporting the artist, his prices are extremely generous compared to what others request for art of significantly lower quality. It's barely 5 dollars - 4 euros per month.
Thank you. Is it alright if I upload this elsewhere like to e-hentai?

feety

Oct 13, 2020
Here:

Thank you kindly fella, does he update often?

Akenaten

Dec 7, 2017
Thank you. Is it alright if I upload this elsewhere like to e-hentai?
I am not sure. Some of these are recent stuff, but most you can already find on platforms like luscious etc. Unless you have something to lose by uploading them. Upload everything aside from Starlight, Tatsuki, Police Woman, Wonder Woman and Viegra or whatever. These are his most recent.

Thank you kindly fella, does he update often?
I think he releases close to 7-8 pieces per month. It's worth it if you ask me.

Reactions: jairo8080 and feety
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry I haven't. But he starts to be boring by starting many series with part 1, 2 , ... etc and many aren't finished yet. I bought many of his "old" work to support him, by now I wait until series are finished. Anyway it's my opinion.
Do you have his "Chinese Heroine Execution" series? I haven't seen any of those shared yet despite being one of his oldest series.