Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

dean027

May 3, 2018
Superheroines yes, but not his last ones (I think now all I bought can be found on other website like ehentai). As I said, I wait now for complete story (not only parts) before to choose if I buy or not.

Ichigo1980

Oct 11, 2017
Can't open the archive file, for some reason. Neither 7Zip nor Winrar worked. Weirdly enough, the downloaded file size was 7.1 MB instead of the stated 7.39 MB.

zephiris

Aug 30, 2017
I wish feather made Goblin Counterattack Part 3 or a new series like it. That was his best one by far
Well, we did all vote for a sequel to goblin counterattack last year, and it did garner the top amount of votes, the voting just didn't mean much I guess ;p

dean027

May 3, 2018
And he has started another story : Aftermath. I don't know if it's the immediate next issue of Avengers nightmare or if it's another story after an issue not out yet.

Reactions: feety

Yugito Nii

Dec 26, 2020
Some of his newer work is kinda boring not gonna lie. Wish he'd continued Goblin Counter attack or something.

Jul 6, 2021
I need feather's Goblin's counterattack series but all links are dead. So, is there anyone can help me please?