Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
that guy grip strenght must be insane to keep half of bitch weight just with indexes and thumbs on such small skin surface of nipples.

ShenMeiying

May 27, 2019
What comic do you guys want Feather to draw next, will you be okay if he starts restarting old stories like goblin, or do you prefer him to draw new stories

Reactions: Dodoskan

SirJohnny69

Dec 23, 2019
What comic do you guys want Feather to draw next, will you be okay if he starts restarting old stories like goblin, or do you prefer him to draw new stories
for me, i think i prefer he finished the older stories such as mrs. gold armor and another story that hasn't finished yet.. thanks

dean027

May 3, 2018
Personally I'm more into Superheroines like DC & Marvels ones. So if he is able to finish the very old ones now superheroine series, could be great.

Reactions: jaller0461
Jan 27, 2021
Please share maddoc, i really want to read it :oops:
I could share it, but its better you dont read and see it. It is too psychoppathic even for my taste and i am a sadist! I dont want to suppurt psychophathic disorders. This Feather guy has some really strong mentally Problems and needs a Doc.
Think about a doc cutting open boobs and belly and then remove organs and tits so she dies. Thats it in 4 different ways, not even the slightest sense behind it. Only brutal execution.
Thats my recommendation for all real man! Dont let the hatred dominate you and become monsters. Focus on earning money, focus on yourself and your hustle. Train in a gym, train your social skills and become a womanizer Chad. Pump and dump is fun, marriage is dead, believe me. You dont even have to be 6"4 like me!!

Last edited:
Reactions: tan2000 and rick145