Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
it's not feather but still I think it's very nice that vol. 1 of wonder women by vnewman, is out:
great stuff. the new artist he hired is doing some good clean job. but then at times he disappoints the shit out of u with some pics.

like ffs not only bitch got hair below neck line which i dont want to see but also her tits were drawn worse than by average deviant art soy artist. they look like fucking lemons. this pic so bad i may edit it. breast should be bigger overall too.

twice there was deal where bitch get head squashed and then some angry guy unleash on her dead body. thats not how sadism works, bitch should be still alive and conscious. this is more like gore execution aka mk style than sexualized sadism. and no rape at all... bit of wasted labour, i could come up with so many cooler panels for execution, hell even hillary clinton could.

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
it's not feather but still I think it's very nice that vol. 1 of wonder women by vnewman, is out:
sweet, someone finally leaked it. The new guy who took over for Vnewman is a prick so I've been looking to find his works without giving him money for a while.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
great stuff. the new artist he hired is doing some good clean job. but then at times he disappoints the shit out of u with some pics.

like ffs not only bitch got hair below neck line which i dont want to see but also her tits were drawn worse than by average deviant art soy artist. they look like fucking lemons. this pic so bad i may edit it. breast should be bigger overall too.

twice there was deal where bitch get head squashed and then some angry guy unleash on her dead body. thats not how sadism works, bitch should be still alive and conscious. this is more like gore execution aka mk style than sexualized sadism. and no rape at all... bit of wasted labour, i could come up with so many cooler panels for execution, hell even hillary clinton could.
do you have another link? Its giving 403 errors

kamidds

Jul 15, 2021
Feather seems pretty productive, but nobody uploads his recent stuff :cry:. Are there other artists, who come close?

Reactions: vili007

VeryGoodG0y

Mar 14, 2022
new mad doc stuff was weak af. like pubic hair pulling, cmon man i do this to save electricity. but worst bit, he gave that "cooperative" vagina a handgun. this is pure madness, vagina shouldnt be trusted with any weapon other than cock and even then u may need to pull its teeth first.

Darmani2MB

Oct 31, 2021
new mad doc stuff was weak af. like pubic hair pulling, cmon man i do this to save electricity. but worst bit, he gave that "cooperative" vagina a handgun. this is pure madness, vagina shouldnt be trusted with any weapon other than cock and even then u may need to pull its teeth first.
Here's hoping for the next Goblin Empire

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know if this has already posted, but I have a textless version of the first half of Ms Marvel Doomsday. Don't know how I originally came across it, but it was saved on imgur before they removed it, so I felt I should share it again to make sure its not lost.

Reactions: warmmer