Comics Spider-Woman Doomsday [Feather]

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
I dont know if it was asked before, but I have a question. I want to know how Feather draws these. What is the process? Or is he using an ai to generate these pictures. The consistency between pages is pretty good. Can someone enlighten me please?

kakadiclanton

Oct 6, 2017
I dont know if it was asked before, but I have a question. I want to know how Feather draws these. What is the process? Or is he using an ai to generate these pictures. The consistency between pages is pretty good. Can someone enlighten me please?
As far as I know, he uses 3d software (Daz studio or blender) to create basic scenes. Then he paints over it based on it. I remember one time he went live on Pixiv. He's quite talented at painting

Reactions: tan2000 and Japhrey

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Just if there is somebody left who doesn't use these sites yet

Reactions: hhhbk

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
I highly doubt he uses AI, since he released a few AI recreations of some of his older pieces and they had a very different style

nemesisv

Jun 15, 2018
I do no have that yet, but I do have Guan Ling (HS Edition). This is drawn by a fan of feather and not feather herself.

nemesisv

Jun 15, 2018
A preview of the next Hundred Flower Prison and there are pirates!