Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
hey how do i progress in the game? i've gotten all of the girls in the town, rural town and campus + a fair few from resetting+that elf cop ladie and upgraded them to lvl 150/200 but i can't seem to progress, some people are talking about battles and i don't know how to get to them.

Oct 22, 2018
So... Changer removed the spiral power upgrade on some update without writing that to the changelog and didn't give anything new to compensate the vastly reduced spiral power?

It's almost like he wants players to cheat with an autoclicker.

pshiel23

Jan 8, 2020
how do you beat the redhead? she just sits on you naked and then you black out
if youre talking about the girl in the barracks in the elven kingdom, youre supposed to tickle her by clicking her armpit. if youre not talking about her, then ignore me im colorblind.

Dmaster1234

Mar 18, 2018
So question does anyone know how many characters are in this game I believe I got everyone in the Campus, City and Country Conquests as well as two elf girls (the one that gives you the power and the investigator) plus 3 so far from the Pearl summons and I can't help but notice that there are some blank spaces among the non-summon girls I know one batch is from going threw the Elf Kingdom but there still some others that I can't figure out (I remember seeing something seasonal with the first elf girl)

Chassie

Mar 5, 2018
So question does anyone know how many characters are in this game I believe I got everyone in the Campus, City and Country Conquests as well as two elf girls (the one that gives you the power and the investigator) plus 3 so far from the Pearl summons and I can't help but notice that there are some blank spaces among the non-summon girls I know one batch is from going threw the Elf Kingdom but there still some others that I can't figure out (I remember seeing something seasonal with the first elf girl)
There are>
- Helen
- 13 Girls at the campus
- 9 Girls in city are
- 7 Girls in the rural area
- 16 Summoned Girls
- 2 elves
- 2 goddesses

There are actually pretty good guides at the steam community page though they aren't quite up to date sometimes.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes