Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ARGADONM

Dec 6, 2017
Hello, how can I beat the blonde elf at the door of the magical place??
I keep trying and kepp hitting her on the weakspots but it's still not enough
PLEASE HELP

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
ARGADONM your power is based how many pearls you have if you have none you can't win. of course losing to some of them can be fun too

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
what do you mean??
in the battle you need to hit her on the weakspots (ears, tits,belly, etc)
If you mean door to elf kingdom, the first elf encounter, you are not supposed to hit her, if you hit her, it drops your will. And you need at least 1500-2000 pearls to even complete the elf kingdom, without pearls you are not even supposed to win.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
If you mean door to elf kingdom, the first elf encounter, you are not supposed to hit her, if you hit her, it drops your will. And you need at least 1500-2000 pearls to even complete the elf kingdom, without pearls you are not even supposed to win.
I did it with 200-300 (I admit I used a auto clicker though)

Smokegames

Apr 23, 2019
I found a bug in the police station at the time of completing 20000 points of influence I can not talk to beth any solution

sylph1203

May 6, 2021
Hello, I haven't played the game in a few updates either (since 0.27). I used to launch the game from the .swf file and then transfer my save from the previous version but that doesn't work anymore since there is only the spiral clicker resized exe file and moving my old save to ...Stencyl\Spiral Clicker Resized isn't working for me. Anyone know how to update my save to the newest version?

Jun 8, 2021
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your interactions with the games of the Changer brand!

Changer decided, to get some help from the outside, because he did accept, that the community interaction from him was a bit lacking, and did stir up quite some misunderstandings.

So, here am I.

I would like to start with constructive feedback from ya lot for us!

->What do you think, is the most important thing the game / game brand lacks?

->What is your overall problem/concern with the game/changer?

->What bugs did you find and need fast actions?

->And as for the last, what overall question do you have for Changer? (everything goes)

The idea/intention behind this is, that we (Changer and I) can address all the problems and try to help ya, as best as we can. In the end, we want that you enjoy the games and maybe be a supporter in the future.

Thank you very much for all the work you did until now, F95 community!

CM

Nov 24, 2019
I would like to start with constructive feedback from ya lot for us!

The idea/intention behind this is, that we (Changer and I) can address all the problems and try to help ya, as best as we can. In the end, we want that you enjoy the games and maybe be a supporter in the future.

Thank you very much for all the work you did until now, F95 community!

CM
Well, the game version here is outdated; I don't personally have any watchlist besides this site so... Yep.

And finding changelogs is usually a hassle.

Generally speaking, the blog looks like a graveyard where you have useful information on it (like walkthroughs) but no way to know how outdated they are; And judging from the main page they will be outdated.

But most of that important data has no replication or replication is poor. For example, Changer does a lot of Patreon and Subscribestar updates; but only Patreon has filters to find public announcements which are where most important information like changelogs usually go to. Walkthrough, I never found it outside the blog.

So... I wish you good luck? :ROFLMAO:
PS. Linux User, so as long as it is wine compatible I can run :p

Jun 8, 2021
Well, the game version here is outdated; I don't personally have any watchlist besides this site so... Yep.

Generally speaking, the blog looks like a graveyard where you have useful information on it (like walkthroughs) but no way to know how outdated they are; And judging from the main page they will be outdated.

But most of that important data has no replication or replication is poor. For example, Changer does a lot of Patreon and Subscribestar updates; but only Patreon has filters to find public announcements which are where most important information like changelogs usually go to. Walkthrough, I never found it outside the blog.

Huhu!

Please note, that its common on F95, that other people create the topics, who have nothing to do with the creator.
that means, Changer is not involved in being up to date. You need to go to the creator of the topic.

Yeah. Patreon and Subscribstar subscriber got usual such stuff included, as thank you for being a supporter.
I will pass that to Changer and we shall see, if something maybe appears outside of it. (no promises, thou)

Regards

CM

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

it's free on stream i tend to find that the easiest and there are some community guides there... i just cheated but i hope you have fun

Jun 8, 2021
Given I never use Steam, that's the last place I would even think in checking :ROFLMAO::whistle:

First played this on Newgrounds, actually.
Huhu!

Something i totally forgot to mention.

We did update all game versions on Gamejolt and Newgrounds, who seemed to be not up to date before!

CM

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply, Pazkero.

I will try to get the blog more attention. It often slips my mind to talk about things on the blog. I end up focused on doing the work and end up not talking about what work I'm doing.

I have tried doing more public posts announcing what I'm doing and what my plans are, but I haven't been extremely consistent about that. I will try to do my best to improve that though in the future.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes