Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Just found this game and I really like it!

I've seen a comment that said that "click Helen 50 times during mindbreaks" achievements unlocks a secret character. I did that but nothing happened, just it gave +5% click power. Did I miss something? Is there any secret unlockable characters in the game at all? If yes, could someone tell me how to unlock those?

Last edited:
Reactions: Liampe

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
after finishing that achievement, you need to head back to the campus, there should be a new face there.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
That is the result of an overflow caused by the tv station not working properly; I fixed the cause of that issue though yesterday and uploaded it. I need to still work out a solution to fixing saves that have experienced it to return them to normal.

metallica5851

May 1, 2018
Can any one explain to me what does the campus buff do? Says the more loyal the more i can break girls? I dont see/feel any uprgrades?

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
I think I played through the whole game but there are still 2 missing lines of CGs.

Could someone help me to hind the source of these CGs?

page 1 - line 8 (last line)

page 5 - line 2

Thank you all!

Nov 24, 2019
That is the result of an overflow caused by the tv station not working properly; I fixed the cause of that issue though yesterday and uploaded it. I need to still work out a solution to fixing saves that have experienced it to return them to normal.
My two cents would be either changing the type from signed to unsigned (actually causes an undefined behavior); And the other one is adding in a random place (like every time you visit the campus) a check which sets the value to max(0, current).

(Well, I got an bug earlier which caused spiral power to overflow, but it is unsigned, so it is now struck at four quintillions - max unsigned long, aka. 4 bytes - and been too lazy to fix that; But I guess it is sanitized somewhere)

I think I played through the whole game but there are still 2 missing lines of CGs.

Could someone help me to hind the source of these CGs?

page 1 - line 8 (last line)

page 5 - line 2

Thank you all!
If I remember correctly, some girls are missable, or at very least I do not know a way to have both Terra and Luna at same time. I guess the other might be something similar (or it may also be the seasonal CGs like halloween etc. I don't recall right now, been a while since I played; But I also recall two rows missing in my game and one of them being Terra)

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
This game is currently broken.

Branda assigned to Rural Town Hall, now her 'tier unlocked' just keeps increasing, same with the other girls assigned to Rural Town Hall and Town Hall.
1629877402627.png
With all regular girls at 1500+ and several summoned girls at 800+ I am only offered 10 pearls. Making any meaningful progress impossible. Loyalty numbers are of the chart, but current numbers seems fixed in lastest update, so hopefully this will be fixed soon as well.
1629878031813.png
1629878169416.png

Edit: After the new update and taking the 10 pearls, the bugs seems fixed.
But I noticed something that needs to be fixed, so we can actually read what the button is for.
Text from the 'eye'-button ismixed in with description in auditorium.
1629883442599.png

Last edited:

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I have been working on fixing bugs pretty much constantly since this update. My usual bug tester has been distracted this update and unfortunately did not catch any of the bugs in time for the public release as a result. I am trying to get caught up on it though.

Reactions: egg85 and Jaxter

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Can anyone help me how to access beach my total levels is already >1248K
and i already encounter helen dialogue i soft reset many times but cannot found how to access beach
i already unlock country side still want get all cg though
Edit :
iam on v0.35 there is no beach icon, this is bug i think

Last edited:

uiosi

Aug 4, 2019
The spiral shows only pink circle... and you need to wait long time to eventualy trow you out. cant do anyting... Screenshot 2021-09-01 17.02.36.jpg

IceStation58

Oct 27, 2020
I have 10 blank scene boxes on the third page of the gallery, right under Gemna. Anyone know what's supposed to go there/ how to unlock them?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I have 10 blank scene boxes on the third page of the gallery, right under Gemna. Anyone know what's supposed to go there/ how to unlock them?
I don't know what scenes are where on that list, but there are some scenes that are only visible on certain dates, such as near Halloween. They're the most likely ones to be missing.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
That is the Summer Break, it's currently being weird to unlock. If it wasn't being weird it would be the third icon on the bar at the bottom when on the campus map.

Reactions: IceStation58

Taker397

Apr 3, 2020
The spiral shows only pink circle... and you need to wait long time to eventualy trow you out. cant do anyting... View attachment 1382650
I have encountered the same issue when trying to go through Violet. Not only did her character sprite not show during the meet up but after the stair ascension aswell,I did see her doing the titnosis while ascending the stairs though. Then when im supposed to have a battle of will with her I see the background for it but no Violet or the sidebar. Did this happen to anyone else? If so,did you manage to find a work around?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes