Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ptorq

May 3, 2018
Same issue that others have reported with the beach. Helen gives dialog that LOOKS like the beach icon should appear, but it never does. I did see it on the version that's on Newgrounds, but the version linked to on the main page here seems to be older than that.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, that was a bug that took a while to fix but in the version I'm working on uploading tonight it is fixed. The updates in this version are:

- 10 convos added for Olivia.
- 10 convos added for Susan.
- Jean added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Jean.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
The game does not start on my old MacBook.
Mac has some difference to windows in how these things work you will likely need to wait for someone to adjust it for Mac or use a online version.

if you visit other games you will see a lot of times that there are seperate downloads for Win=Windows and Mac. or even android ones.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I have heard that the minigame is having issues being repeated when completed at least once. I uploaded an attempt to fix the issue yesterday.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Ahh I think that minigame is bugged for me
It is a bit buggy yes, i simply continued trying until i got it solved.
The main problem is, that it is not really clear when you have to click for the ball to open and even if you just click all the time, the ball sometimes opens and catches your prey and sometimes it does not (most of the time).
I thought her health is important but that also is not the case, sometimes the ball opens when her health is at 10% and sometimes when it is 90% and again most of the time it does not, no matter her healthbar.
So timing does not help, clicking on the ball instead of the girl does not help, her health does not help, not clicking often or clicking like a madman also does not seem to have any impact on the chance. Pure randomness it seems to me.
You need to catch every of the 4 girls once for Jean to appear (for each girl you catch get a pokeball at the top of the screen) then you can catch Jean.
You cannot lose the minigame so it only takes time.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes