Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also should mention: around 1000 pearls in my "account" (could make 27k or so by resetting). Box isn't really a fixed box for me but moves a bit up and down with the cursor/mouse pointer. In case that helps.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Well, she personally, or the fact that you "hit a wall" by unlocking everything?!
Maybe, I haven't unlocked the Golden Gate Girls because I don't understand how. The Orange hair girl depletes the bar too fast. Did you check the timer when you choose the "↓" with your favorite girl?
So, Xyren or any of the summoned girl or the pearl counter are the glitch. I hope this can help to fix this little issue.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Also should mention: around 1000 pearls in my "account" (could make 27k or so by resetting). Box isn't really a fixed box for me but moves a bit up and down with the cursor/mouse pointer. In case that helps.
How do you get many pearls? I haven't figure any methods yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you get many pearls? I haven't figure any methods yet.
Well, levels and influence. I had decent amounts - good enougfh to unlock stuff - but one day just let my three girls I assigned work on the "girls on campus" (influence stuff, the girls down there) and went off to work. Came back they were at 10k girls passed, 50+ million influence, and suddenly I had this pearl amount. Mind you, didn't claim them so far, just what they say I would get.

Maybe, I haven't unlocked the Golden Gate Girls because I don't understand how. The Orange hair girl depletes the bar too fast. Did you check the timer when you choose the "↓" with your favorite girl?
So, Xyren or any of the summoned girl or the pearl counter are the glitch. I hope this can help to fix this little issue.
Probably need some stats, but the girl has "erogenous zones" - left ear (from her side - from you it's her right) being the first one, click there then right ear when it didn't work anymore, then I won.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Well, levels and influence. I had decent amounts - good enougfh to unlock stuff - but one day just let my three girls I assigned work on the "girls on campus" (influence stuff, the girls down there) and went off to work. Came back they were at 10k girls passed, 50+ million influence, and suddenly I had this pearl amount. Mind you, didn't claim them so far, just what they say I would get.

Probably need some stats, but the girl has "erogenous zones" - left ear (from her side - from you it's her right) being the first one, click there then right ear when it didn't work anymore, then I won.
I use Kathrine for the Tennis Court, I don't know which one is good for the Police Station and Fire Station. The library and Classrooms don't know what do they do.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I use Kathrine for the Tennis Court, I don't know which one is good for the Police Station and Fire Station. The library and Classrooms don't know what do they do.
I use Leanne and Susan at Police and Fire but no idea whether that is useful.

Library: assign a high level girl here and you can choose a "student" which you can level up with permanent mindbreaks (no cash needed, so pearl girls are best leveled up here after a certain point).

Classroom (also the two town halls): girls will level up slowly by themselves over time. Speed seems to correlate with costs or mind break power, so low level ones rush through it, higher levels will take hours.

Side note: I reverted back to my old save but now still have the black box issue, although only when I scroll the girl list all the way right ...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What are the names of those files? I don't think that cause the blackbox but the last summon girl. But I can be wrong.
GameSaved.sol, mySave.sol, ResetButton.sol, and saved-games-AQkOBwYAAwoODggKBAgIAg.sol. The last file is almost two months older than the others.

ZowanDan

Feb 20, 2020
So, my game just straight up refuses to boot and I don't even know why. Has anyone here has the same issue?

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
It's the first I've heard of a boot up problem in quite a while at least. I'm not sure what the issue could be, possibly not having enough memory to run it?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes