Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
It is a bit buggy yes, i simply continued trying until i got it solved.
The main problem is, that it is not really clear when you have to click for the ball to open and even if you just click all the time, the ball sometimes opens and catches your prey and sometimes it does not (most of the time).
I thought her health is important but that also is not the case, sometimes the ball opens when her health is at 10% and sometimes when it is 90% and again most of the time it does not, no matter her healthbar.
So timing does not help, clicking on the ball instead of the girl does not help, her health does not help, not clicking often or clicking like a madman also does not seem to have any impact on the chance. Pure randomness it seems to me.
You need to catch every of the 4 girls once for Jean to appear (for each girl you catch get a pokeball at the top of the screen) then you can catch Jean.
You cannot lose the minigame so it only takes time.
The minigame is bugged for me in that no girls are appearing for me

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
For strategy on that mini-game, the ball rolls a range of "power" in the background. If the power is greater than the girl's remaining willpower when you throw the ball, it will catch her. otherwise, it will do some amount of willpower damage to her when she breaks out. Each stronger girl will have a stricter catch range. Jean is programmed to appear more often than any other individual girl once she's available so as to give you plenty of chances to catch her.

As for the issue of no one appearing, when did you last update your game? If it's still doing it with a current version then my attempt to fix it did not work.

Haroogle

Mar 2, 2017
For strategy on that mini-game, the ball rolls a range of "power" in the background. If the power is greater than the girl's remaining willpower when you throw the ball, it will catch her. otherwise, it will do some amount of willpower damage to her when she breaks out. Each stronger girl will have a stricter catch range. Jean is programmed to appear more often than any other individual girl once she's available so as to give you plenty of chances to catch her.

As for the issue of no one appearing, when did you last update your game? If it's still doing it with a current version then my attempt to fix it did not work.
Yeah I downloaded the latest one from itch.io and still nothing

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I uploaded another fix attempt last night. I'm running out of ideas of what might be the cause of the problem. I am able to play through the minigame multiple times without issue on my end now.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I found a glitch.
I gained more pearls restarting to unlock the builds, then I selected the girls to each task and each time I put the click on leveling the girl appears with a black box.
Captura de pantalla 2021-10-25 050726.jpg

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Looks like the timer is glitched too. If I go to the options menu and return it gets fixed temporarily. This happened just recently. I redownloaded if it was an error from the download but no.
Captura de pantalla 2021-10-25 053940.jpg
When I go to options and return.
Captura de pantalla 2021-10-25 054012.jpg
When I put the pointer in this icon of each girl the black box appears.
Captura de pantalla 2021-10-25 054320.jpg

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The black boxes are a known issue, but I am not sure what the cause is yet, as it affects a fairly small number of players and I cannot reproduce it locally. I have been trying to make tweaks to fix the issue though.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I was really enjoying this game right up until the shooting mini-game was added. Now I'm locked out of content because my reflexes and eyesight are not what they used to be.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
I was going to also ask about the black box issue ... I did think that it may actually be a graphic issue ... I noticed that this update it is a little less prevalent than before, so maybe some of your tweaks are helping.

I was also curious if the new world has a name? There was the campus, city, country, elf world, celestial plains, beach ... so is this one poke?

I will mention a few things I have noticed that might have slipped through the cracks.

Missing CGs in Gallery:
Nichole: missing Mall Dancer CG
Dr. Love: missing Mall Dancer CG
Tasha: missing Mall Dancer CG
Beth: missing Mall Dancer CG
Jessica: Missing Auditorium and Mall Dancer CGs
Dianne: Missing Mall Dancer CG

I am curious as to which of the "summons" are next to have their convos added? Currently, Kass, Allison, Samantha, and Mavre haven't had their stories told.

As to the ladies that haven't been introduced to the pole dancing ... ;) ... Delia, Awake San, Leanne, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Larelle, Kat, Samantha, and Mavre ... I am curious which ones will be swinging and swaying, at least in the Auditorium if not the Mall.

And, yes, I do have a score card that I keep to see who has advanced, and who hasn't had their time to shine. I am just weird that way.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I was really enjoying this game right up until the shooting mini-game was added. Now I'm locked out of content because my reflexes and eyesight are not what they used to be.
You get extra lives based on how high your total levels are, so it is possible to brute force that mini-game by using the invulnerability after getting hit.

Jaxom, I will work on getting the CGs fixed. I added atlases to the game to help with memory load and it's added a lot of issues due to not having the right atlas assigned for each scene.

john doe

Aug 17, 2016
Regarding the black boxes, I have a silly amount of pearls from the last update. The previous poster who mentioned experiencing the error noted that it was after getting more pearls to restart a run. Is it possible that it has something to do with that? I don't see how the two things would be at all related but it could at least be a starting point.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just discovered this game and am binging it, my index finger hates me. I am probably overlooking something easier to level up girls than pay (not viable for most girls after a certain level) or schooling them.

I found the Jane minigame worked for me like this: get them under 1K (hope you don't overshoot), then fire a ball.

In exchange I am looking for Violet's erogenous zones. Orange was easy with the ears but with Violet I can't seem to find anything she reacts to.

Also: is there a bonus like the golden gate or the statue in the city?

Finally: is there some list which girl is good at what job? I mostly go with the ones coming from the respective building, though I have Joyce at the auditorium (though Cash isn't a problem at all anyway).

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Regarding the black boxes, I remember restarting to get more than 400 pearls. Helen was lvl 1003, unlocking the builds and adding girls, summoned all the pearl girls. Never get into the Golden Gate in the school, all the girls were from lvl 500 to 800 excluding the summoned because I reserved them for last.
I do not know if some girls cause the glitch in the builds.

Last edited:

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
I also have the black box issue. For me it started right after I unlocked the last of the Summon girls. It was on the previous version, downloaded from GameJolt, and has persisted since. I tried deleting and reinstalling, which didn't help, then upgraded to the newest version, and it's still there.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I will be trying more tweaks to try to solve the black box issue. Since it doesn't happen on my computer, it's hard to test if a tweak worked but I'll keep adjusting it as long as I keep hearing it's happening.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
I will be trying more tweaks to try to solve the black box issue. Since it doesn't happen on my computer, it's hard to test if a tweak worked but I'll keep adjusting it as long as I keep hearing it's happening.
The previous post said he unlocked the last pearl girl (she cost 90 I remember) and the black box appeared, that girl can produce the glitch. Maybe the save data can help?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The previous post said he unlocked the last pearl girl (she cost 90 I remember) and the black box appeared, that girl can produce the glitch. Maybe the save data can help?
Hmmm, I could try - I don't have all girls yet but enough pearls to buy them (and no black boxes so far). Just cannot find the save (want a backup first so I don't kill my progress) neither in the game directory nor anywhere in AppData - where is it located?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Hmmm, I could try - I don't have all girls yet but enough pearls to buy them (and no black boxes so far). Just cannot find the save (want a backup first so I don't kill my progress) neither in the game directory nor anywhere in AppData - where is it located?
Check here. Users/Username/AppData/Roamin/Stencyl/SpiralClickerResized are three files, backup those.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Check here. Users/Username/AppData/Roamin/Stencyl/SpiralClickerResized are three files, backup those.
Okay, thanks, did that.

Can confirm: didn't have problems, the moment I unlocked Kass I started getting some weird black stuff going on. Didn't check everything mentioned on here but something certainly happened.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Okay, thanks, did that.

Can confirm: didn't have problems, the moment I unlocked Kass I started getting some weird black stuff going on. Didn't check everything mentioned on here but something certainly happened.
So, she is the cause of the blackbox. I was thinking it were the builds unlocks with specific girls.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes