Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

ptorq

May 3, 2018
In exchange I am looking for Violet's erogenous zones. Orange was easy with the ears but with Violet I can't seem to find anything she reacts to.
Try shoulders and hips. There may have been a couple of others (face, hand maybe?) but most of the time it was one of her shoulders or the outer edge of her hips.

Reactions: Cartageno

surgicalzap

Jul 15, 2019
Maybe someone can help, or maybe I just didnt read carefully enough, but I am stuck at the point wehere you catch the girls with the balls. I can catch all 4 girls and the guard but after that I cant seem to find any way of continuing the game. I also leveled Jean but there still is nothing I can do. Can someone help me with this?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Maybe someone can help, or maybe I just didnt read carefully enough, but I am stuck at the point wehere you catch the girls with the balls. I can catch all 4 girls and the guard but after that I cant seem to find any way of continuing the game. I also leveled Jean but there still is nothing I can do. Can someone help me with this?
I believe that's the end of the current version.

Reactions: surgicalzap

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, the third minigame is taking much longer than I anticipated to get all the animations together for it. The artist doing the animations is having some unexpected computer problems and unfortunately, computer parts are hard to get in our current economy so it's taking a while.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Possible to get a complete list of what games the summoned girls are from? A few of them say where they're from in the description in game but many do not.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
Possible to get a complete list of what games the summoned girls are from? A few of them say where they're from in the description in game but many do not.
I know some are original and some aren't from games but are character's from popular hypno artists and some cameo's are base girls like Erika, Crystal, and Awake-San. Pretty sure Rack is the only game character not tagged as such and she's from Adventure High, another of Changer's games.

cpd117

Oct 18, 2020
I'm trying to beat blue to get to the elf palace and the screen just goes black and focuses on her but and hangs there forever. It won't boot me out of the minigame even if I am supposed to lose. Even if I click between her legs and get her "excited." I have like 30K pearls because I've seen some people say that pearls are an issue.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm trying to beat blue to get to the elf palace and the screen just goes black and focuses on her but and hangs there forever. It won't boot me out of the minigame even if I am supposed to lose. Even if I click between her legs and get her "excited." I have like 30K pearls because I've seen some people say that pearls are an issue.
All I can say is that 30k pearls are certainly enough. There seems to be a different problem. Blue shouldn't be a challenge in any way anyway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
How do you get many pearls so fast? I can get 500 to 700 each time.
Depends on what you call "fast". I got a lot by just letting it run for a couple of hours while at work, set to the "influence girls" on campus, giving me around 50 million influence. Also I leveled almost all girls up to 2500, which was a lot of clicking, some were on "auto level up" (top campus building) reaching level 10000.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Do something happen if the girls are superleveled? Mine are 850+ and what does the counter below them?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Do something happen if the girls are superleveled? Mine are 850+ and what does the counter below them?
Nothing special will happen except of course all numbers will rise.

When the "counter" goes to 0, they'll earn you money, then restart.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Version 37:

Thankfully, Hypno managed to get rid of that annoying black box that was hovering over the bottom of the game. Did not see too many changes, but so far so good.

Things I noticed:

(1) Nichole's and Beth's image for the Auditorium comes up when clicking on the image for the Mall in the CG gallery. Nichole's and Beth's Auditorium thumbnail are not showing.
(2) Jessica's Auditorium CG thumbnail does not show in the CG gallery.
(3) Samantha's conversation bubble does not go away once all of her Convo images have been clicked on.

Still waiting on girls to dance at all ... Olivia, Susan, Awake San, Leanne, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Leanne, Kat, Samantha, and Mavre.

Still waiting on girls to dance in the Mall ... Branda, Cathrine, Dixie, Karen, Raine, Genma, Jessica, Cassie, Erika, Luna, Naomi, Aiko, Sophia, Mika, Joan, Elkantar, Hypno-Tan, Ms. Rack, DH, and Xyrene.

Curious who is going to be added to the milking room in the Barn ...

Have to say my favorites are still Candice and Nanshe, just like the way they are rendered.

And the game is still interesting to play, even after all this time!

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
CONFIRMED HOW THE BLACK BOX TRIGGERS

I downloaded the version from itch-io and the black box wasn't there.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-02 201657.jpg

It triggers when you reach this point of the screen with Xyren.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-02 202050.jpg

The only way to revert it is unzip the game again but forget DH and Xyren for now. Both create the glitch or the screen.

Reactions: Jaxter

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
The summons are random in order, is it xyren specifically that triggers the bug, even when summoned in a different order, or is it when you hit a certain number of summons?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
The summons are random in order, is it xyren specifically that triggers the bug, even when summoned in a different order, or is it when you hit a certain number of summons?
I don't think she triggers the bug, but the right part of the screen, Xyren is the last girl in the order when you summon all Maybe her render took more part of the screen and the game doesn't recognize it.
In this part of the screen, the bug is not triggering but if I'm getting close to the last girl the black box appears.
imagen_2021-12-04_212455.png

I'm safe here.
imagen_2021-12-04_213550.png

I'm getting close to the final right side.
imagen_2021-12-04_213656.png

Clicked Xyren's profile and it triggered.
imagen_2021-12-04_213826.png
And... it's gone again (I did the minigame in the school) and after leaving the menu it was gone. imagen_2021-12-04_214044.png

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
I'm getting this bug too.

Same solution though: Do the campus quest. Unfortunately not a permanent solution. The bug reappears the moment I try to level up from the main screen...

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes