Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Nov 24, 2019
Thought about giving this a try again but I quit last time on the grounds I loathe clicker games.
Anyone got a good auto-clicker program they recommend?
... Googles search won't generally recommend which ones are best for one handed play. :LOL:
I used Click It Auto before replacing with my own, home-brew auto-clicker python script (powered by pynput ─ pip install pynput).

Defaults to 12 clicks per second, runs from command-line, works smoothly on my Linux and in overall I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Hotkey is "Super" (Windows/Mac key), which is good for left-handed people I guess, but you can change keyboard.Key.cmd with anything you prefer.

Tested with Python 2 on Linux.

Reactions: libertypics

Promats221

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, somebody know in wich language is the game programming? i want to modify the time for helen's hypnosis, i love these function. or somebody know how i could edit this file? (Sorry for my english , It's no my native language xd) 1646239912219.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Looks like you unlocked Luna first. Pearl reset and try the other option, let the angels win.
Funny, I was following the lead thinking that it was Helen's mother or someone similar leading the angels, so I let them win first and got Luna.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes