Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Version 0.42: Another interesting update.

I want to begin by saying that I am not complaining, I am merely informing the dev (when he gets a chance) of a couple of items/errors. Still a fun game.

I did not have the issues others have described. Darlene is a new summons (even though Helen’s pearl/summon screen says no girls available).

New Girl (Summon): Darlene.

New convos: Queen, Dominya, Liandra

Ongoing issues:

Raine’s Mall Dancer convo appears only with the old mall background.

Missing CGs:

Auditorium Dancer CGs from the Gallery: Delia, Jessica, Queen, Kat.

Mall Dancer CGs from the Gallery: Nichole, Beth.

No convo yet for Boomer (but she has an appearance and convo in the Auditorium).

While not an issue, per se, there is an oddity when going through the various “improvement” houses. The girls are not in the same order as they are on the main screen.

What the future could hold, i.e., what hasn’t been implemented (maybe)?

Legacy Summons that are awaiting convos: Kaas, Alison.

Still Not In Auditorium: Awake-San, Leanne, Jean, Liandra, Dominya, Larelle, Samantha, Mavre.

Still Not In Mall: Olivia, Susan, Branda, Cathrine, Delia, Dixie, Karen, Genma, Jessica, Cassie, Erika, Luna, Queen, Naomi, Aiko, Sophia, Mika, Joan, Elkantar, Hypno-Tan, Ms. Rack, DH, Xyrene, Kat.

Still Not In Barn: Wanda, Emily, Anne, Raine, Nichole, Dr. Love, Jill, Beth, Crystal, Heidal, Terra, Dianne.

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Updates for Ver. 43

Bugs: Nichole CG for Auditorium Dancer opens Mall Dancer, Missing Mall Dancer CG Placeholder, Missing Kat Auditorium CG.

Bugfixes: Delia Mall CG added, Raine Mall Dancer Convo corrected, Beth Mall CG added

New Girl (Summon): Eliza (5 CG)

Mall: Branda, Cathrine, Dixie, Luna.

No Convos Yet: Boomer, Darlene, Allison, Kass, Eliza.

Not in Auditorium Yet: Awake-San, Leanne, Jeane, Liandra, Dominya, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Larelle, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza.

Not in Mall Yet: Olivia, Susan, Karen, Awake-San, Leanne, Genma, Jessica, Cassie, Erika, Boomer, Jean, Linadra, Dominya, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Hypn-Tan, Ms. Rack, Larelle, DH, Xyrene, Kat, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza.

EddyTogo

Jun 10, 2020
anyone know how to fix the negative money issue? I have tried resetting through helen but still got negative money and now im a couple of quadrillion dollars away from being able to rebuy the library perks

Jaxom3003

Feb 5, 2021
Updates for Ver. 44

Bugs: Holi CG 3 opens 4 and CG 4 opens 3; Nichole CG for Auditorium Dancer opens Mall Dancer, Missing Mall Dancer CG Placeholder, Missing Kat Auditorium CG.

New Girl (Summon): Silvia (5 CG), Holi (5 CG), Miranda (5 CG), Iris (5 CG)

No Convos Yet: Boomer, Darlene, Allison, Kass, Eliza.

Not in Auditorium Yet: Awake-San, Leanne, Jeane, Liandra, Dominya, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Larelle, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza.

Not in Mall Yet: Olivia, Susan, Karen, Awake-San, Leanne, Genma, Jessica, Cassie, Erika, Boomer, Jean, Linadra, Dominya, Kass, Nanshe, Allison, Hypn-Tan, Ms. Rack, Larelle, DH, Xyrene, Kat, Samantha, Mavre, Darlene, Eliza.

M1K3_0

Jan 10, 2019
No, there is absolutely no way, that you can have something like Auto-mouseclicking.
Also, you can not find all the images in the game files.

Too bad, you have to play as it was ment to.
I'm having a problem with a new girl that was added recently or so it seems, a warship girl in the Shore Section of the game, I didn't unlock her and I can't access this section of the game anymore, even with the soft reset of the pearls I couldn't go there, and I'm not so keen of doing a hard reset/completely deleting my save file to get her, so I was trying to find a easy way to cheat and unlock her.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
I'm having a problem with a new girl that was added recently or so it seems, a warship girl in the Shore Section of the game, I didn't unlock her and I can't access this section of the game anymore, even with the soft reset of the pearls I couldn't go there, and I'm not so keen of doing a hard reset/completely deleting my save file to get her, so I was trying to find a easy way to cheat and unlock her.
If I remember certain characters need to be at the right level to unlock the shore at you need enough progress in the country, pearl resets mean you have to relevel and redo the country progress to access the shore on that reset.

Reactions: Jaxter and M1K3_0
Jan 25, 2018
How many girls are there? I have 60 girls unlocked. All the chicks from the campus, the city, and the town. All the chicks you summon with pearls. All the chicks you get for beating the horrendous mini games. And all the chicks from random events. Am I missing chicks?

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
How many girls are there? I have 60 girls unlocked. All the chicks from the campus, the city, and the town. All the chicks you summon with pearls. All the chicks you get for beating the horrendous mini games. And all the chicks from random events. Am I missing chicks?
The summoned girls?

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes