Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
Hint: she's ticklish and can be distracted

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think these all need some more feedback. The stairs one just goes on and then you win or lose with no real indication what's going on. I guess they fade out if you don't keep moving where you click and you lose? Red grimaces when you tickle her armpits but it doesn't stop her from winning (the screen keeps fading out except her eyes)

There's no real indication if something you're doing is working or not until the event is over.

At least orange has visible feedback with what you're doing right/wrong even if it's easier to just brute-force it than try to distract her.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
The stairs one just goes on and then you win or lose with no real indication what's going on. I guess they fade out if you don't keep moving where you click and you lose?
I don't think you even need to click, just make sure you move the mouse every once in a while. The idea is that you need to keep paying attention or else you get hypnotized, so it's literally "Sit there and do nothing but you can't go AFK or you lose." ...Yeah, that entire elf area is rather poorly designed.

Ulijuy

Jan 10, 2020
Hey, I was playing the game and reached the countryside and there is a quest near the fire fighter station and when I reached the second stage the monster girl didn't spawn, the first time i played it they spawned. I accidently click the return button and then none of them spawn. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I somehow unlocked the Elfland(?) where there's a big golden door I'm supposed to attack, but I um ... I accidentally skipped past ALL of the text describing WTF is going on in the story there, and the soft reset that gives you pearls does not seem to get that scene to happen again. Then again, I'm not exactly sure what activated it the first time. Is there a way to see that explanation again?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I somehow unlocked the Elfland(?) where there's a big golden door I'm supposed to attack, but I um ... I accidentally skipped past ALL of the text describing WTF is going on in the story there, and the soft reset that gives you pearls does not seem to get that scene to happen again. Then again, I'm not exactly sure what activated it the first time. Is there a way to see that explanation again?
You are not supposed to attack the door, if you do you take damage. I think you can't see that explanation.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
HypnoChanger
I just got to the third area (with the firestation, barn, etc.),
I decided to click on stuff even though I had just gotten there, and with 0 influence in that area, the firestation girl popped up and opened the training function for the firestation.

TELEFANT

Jun 6, 2019
What to do, after "catching" the Monster-girls in the newest area? Can't enter any stage than 1 or 2, but am still missing some girls in the gallery.

MarioChief

Dec 13, 2020
What to do, after "catching" the Monster-girls in the newest area? Can't enter any stage than 1 or 2, but am still missing some girls in the gallery.
The next stages are still in development. Have you summoned all the girls? Cleared the country? Gone to the beach?
The bottom row on the first page is holiday themed one for Christmas, two for Easter, and Three for Halloween. You need to Pearl reset and do the Angels Vs Demons again and let the other side win to get the other Goddess if you haven't. Also redo the shoot-em-up minigame if you don't have Boomer.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Hmm... Nope. Looks like the Patron version just had 0.41 release, and the public version is on 0.40. And the first page of this thread still says 0.35...
I tought the developer was more active with Adventure High. Is good to see more updates.

Nov 24, 2019
I tought the developer was more active with Adventure High. Is good to see more updates.
Date: Saturday, January 8, 2022
Title: Progress update for 2/8/22
Author: Changer
Hey everyone. Sorry for now having a post for the last few weeks. I've been buried pretty deep in coding work and forgot to do much else.

The new update for Spiral Clicker is coming along well. The final minigame of the new area is now finished on the live updates, and all that's left is the finale. I'm not sure if I'll have the finale finished in time or not, but once it is, I'll be calling Spiral Clicker feature complete. So, either this month or next I will be switching Adventure High to monthly updates.

Since I've been buried in programming for Spiral Clicker for a while now, I don't have much news for my other projects. The new minigame is large enough to be a small game of it's own. I guess I got a bit carried away designing it.

That's about all I have for now, the supporter release for Spiral Clicker will be out in about four days, at the end of the 12th. The public release will be on the 20th as usual.
Seems like they plan in dedicating to Adventure High, but they want to complete Spiral Clicker first, and this would be possibly the last major milestone. So possibly version 0.41 will be the last one of the monthly updates.

(They do work on multiple games at once, btw)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any chance of this thread being updated?
No need to rush, it's "only" six versions out of date. (Or four. The thread title says 0.37, and the first post says 0.35...)

I think I remember one time a game's thread was so out of date that a mod decided to mark the game "Abandoned", even though an update had been released just a few days earlier.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I can't edit the first post myself unfortunately. Someone had told me a while back there was a process for asking a moderator to update the first post, but I can't remember what it was. ^__^;

The game is now at the Feature Complete stage of development though, with a pretty large update a few days ago. Here's what's new in this version, 0.41:

- Dungeon Minigame added.
- Dominya added to game.
- 2 convos added for Dominya.
- 5 CGs added for Dominya.
- Queen added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Queen.
- Liandra added to game.
- 5 CGs added for Liandra.

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I can't edit the first post myself unfortunately. Someone had told me a while back there was a process for asking a moderator to update the first post, but I can't remember what it was. ^__^;
The "default" way is going to tickets (upper most bar), Open new ticket, General Support, and request Ownership of https://f95zone.to/threads/spiral-clicker-v0-37-public-changer.17332 thread

Otherwise, you can just post here the download links, then report yourself, and select "Game Update". That is the quick way as it'll also ask F95Zone's uploaders to provide the three mirrors (and spares you of dealing with upload and promotion rules).

PS. I believe gallery is now broken when running under Wine 5.9
EDIT: Gallery works when accessing from the options menu, but accessing it from main screen seems to crash. Weird.

Last edited:

Zero8000

Oct 31, 2017
Quick question: how do you update the game without losing your save data? I've updated the game ignorantly by just unzipping the game into the same folder, replacing the files and everything, but I've lost my save data a few times like that; but sometimes, I don't lose it.

Nov 24, 2019
Quick question: how do you update the game without losing your save data? I've updated the game ignorantly by just unzipping the game into the same folder, replacing the files and everything, but I've lost my save data a few times like that; but sometimes, I don't lose it.
Save files should be in C:/users/«username»/Application Data/Stencyl/ under Spiral Clicker Resized folder.

Backup it if you want =)

(Note that in some of the previous releases, the path changed or had incompatibilities which prevented to maintain save data, but this doesn't happens since a month after Flash's death, I believe)

Reactions: Zero8000

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, managing three mirrors for each of my projects would be a bit much for me while also focusing on doing dev work. xD Particularly since Gamejolt just decided to forbid adult games for no good reason. So, I'll give the second method a try.

The site you can download the current version of the game from is here:

Reactions: Jaxter

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Thought about giving this a try again but I quit last time on the grounds I loathe clicker games.
Anyone got a good auto-clicker program they recommend?
... Googles search won't generally recommend which ones are best for one handed play. :LOL:

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes