Flash Spiral Clicker [v0.47 Public] [Changer]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Jun 8, 2021
Hey Everyone!

Because public demand, you can now support Changer in a more direct way without Patreon through

Thank you all for supporting the games from Changer.

CM

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
guys been a whie but irf memory servers if you change time and date on computer and get speci9al holiday costumes yes. what months do i need.

and will that work on steam cause they have version 33 so im using that one.

Jun 8, 2021
Greeting everyone!

A new update just released for the public!

Hush to the usual sources and try it out!

- Market Function added.
- Hospital Function added.
- Mechanic Function added.
- TV Station Function added.
- Country Town Hall function added.
- Quick move buttons added to building menus.
- Atlases added; may reduce memory load, but will add load times between scenes.
- Mall scenes added for: Terra, Wanda, and Clara.

CM

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I can't seem to get to the beach anymore. not sure why, but the button won't show up. I could try restarting the game, but having to do everything again would seem a bit strenuous. thought i would ask if anyone else has it too, before i try that

• Sad
Reactions: paramotor

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I can't seem to get to the beach anymore. not sure why, but the button won't show up. I could try restarting the game, but having to do everything again would seem a bit strenuous. thought i would ask if anyone else has it too, before i try that
Just use auto clicker so then you get where you were quite fast.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Same problem here, seems that the beach have become inaccessable since the new update.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
broken income.PNG
This is an image taken from Branda being assigned to the barn.

Not sure if anyone else has encountered this but if your control of a section of town exceeds a certain amount your income becomes negative from the person assigned to make money in that town... admittedly I have a country control of 6922159783 due to leaving someone at the market for to long apparently .. and I have 58 million pearls though not sure if that is affecting this.. maybe a cap of some sort should be put into the game.. either on how much of the town you can control, or how powerful the autoeffects can be...
also Branda is at tier 3875, my max tier thus far is a bit over 28000 i just haven't caught back up since my last reset

Paracesis

Oct 4, 2019
There's a problem I've been having when trying to play any downloaded version. The screen looks like this: Captura de pantalla (2).jpg

This is completely fucked. And not in the nice way. This is literally unplayable. Half the time I can barely read anything, the other half I can't read anything at all. Does anyone know of a fix to this? I'm tempted to try and port this into mobile just so I can try and play it.

registrate88

Dec 19, 2019
I found a bug in the police station at the time of completing 20000 points of influence I can not talk to beth any solution
It's August 2021 and this bug still persists.

EDIT: I tried clicking the police station at 70000 points and it worked. It just doesn't work at 20000.

Last edited:
Reactions: killswitch343
Oct 22, 2018
Violet is completely invisible in her second phase now. Got past her by just clicking randomly but all I can see is a transparent background

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I've been uploading bug fixes multiple times a day for the last couple days. ^__^; a lot of things broke it seems like, and somehow my bug tester missed a lot of it.

buff

May 29, 2017
Online link is broken.... should probably be

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes