mafuyuchan001

Formerly 'Kutagawa117'
Nov 20, 2023
I choose hell mode, and i normally play in normal mode, also in gallery there is the option to ot black out the rooms, so i would recommend to turn it on. Now a few things, i turn in on after the slime fight, then i didn't lose a fight so i don't know is defeat battles had a pixel animation.
You see the first cheating pixel art animation after the pink hair girl is rescued a second time by the commander. Ater putting like 15 hours into the game, a boring missionary one than you can't repeat or is in the gallery. Everything else is black out, even the first handjob is blackout. This game is not rewarding at all.
Which gallery? Can you show me whare it is? Mine still Edward lose virgin after fight and ITS black out

SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
Which gallery? Can you show me whare it is? Mine still Edward lose virgin after fight and ITS black out
Yes, it's blacked out, so is not considered pixel animation, after that event, just a little more, the pink haired would cheat on you. The gallery is the important item option.

mafuyuchan001

Formerly 'Kutagawa117'
Nov 20, 2023
Yes, it's blacked out, so is not considered pixel animation, after that event, just a little more, the pink haired would cheat on you. The gallery is the important item option.
Well i already in pink haired sex with Edward when she cheat

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes