HTML Spirit's Secret [v0.0.9] [a_furbyz]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Extracting with 7-zip worked for me although it did throw a 'Headers Error' warning.
Downloaded from GoFile link.

Game seems to play fine though. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know where it might come from, probably from the zip made on a Chromebook. For the next version, I will use a zip directly under Linux.

Reactions: feelotraveller

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
He promises to restore your memory in exchange for 'corruption.'
Deciding to corrupt your family in exchange for your memory is a heart-wrenching decision, but your memory is the key to discovering who you are.
Look, Bael, that's an interesting offer I'm not gunna lie. But could you give the me the corruption without restoring my memory? I'm pretty sure whatever I remember would be way more traumatic than fuckin' my sister and mom.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
LOL, you can modify the relationship with the characters at the beginning and during the game.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am supposed to find my little sister sex toy, but i cant find it by searchign her room, where is it?

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Search again, it's there in the middle of the stuffed animals. lol more seriously, it's random, you'll eventually come across it.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Search again, it's there in the middle of the stuffed animals. lol more seriously, it's random, you'll eventually come across it.
It just doesnt show up, i find a dildo in the Mother's bedroom, but no in the little sister one

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
It just doesnt show up, i find a dildo in the Mother's bedroom, but no in the little sister one
Have you talked to her and gotten the "Maybe by searching her room when she's not here" hint?

Edit: I understand your frustration. I searched at every opportunity for the next several game days and finally it showed up...

Last edited:

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I've tested the quest a few more times and I'm not stuck in max 5 times I've got the dildo.

Which version do you have? 0.0.4 online or zip?

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Edit: I understand your frustration. I searched at every opportunity for the next several game days and finally it showed up...
several game days? 1 chance in 10, I'm going to play the lottery because in all my tests it only took me a few attempts.

I'll take note, I'll see about making a less random system or even the possibility of buying items in the store for those who can't find them.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If the author uses a random effect of this type of code. (This example is from my game and not his)

My advice is this: if the macro is in the aisle, you won’t have a problem with saving and loading the saves in this opener. If the macro itself is in the button, the principle is the same - we make a safe before entering the room.

<<widget 'Courier'>>\
<<nobr>>
<<switch random(1, 6)>>
<<case 1>>
<<Svetlana>>\
<<case 2>>

<<case 3>>

<<case 4>>

<<case 5>>

<<case 6>>
<<Kira>>\
<</switch>>
<</nobr>>
<</widget>>\

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Then try my method above. As the author indicated, his random value ranges from 1 to 10. Then his code will be like this

As they say, we play the lottery from 1 to 10. Until number 10 works and gives the desired result.

<<widget 'Courier'>>\
<<nobr>>
<<switch random(1, 10)>>
<<case 1>>

<<case 2>>

<<case 3>>

<<case 4>>

<<case 5>>

<<case 6>>

<<case 7>>

<<case 8>>

<<case 9>>

<<case 10>>
<<Kira>>\
<</switch>>
<</nobr>>
<</widget>>\

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Then try my method above. As the author indicated, his random value ranges from 1 to 10. Then his code will be like this

As they say, we play the lottery from 1 to 10. Until number 10 works and gives the desired result.

<<widget 'Courier'>>\
<<nobr>>
<<switch random(1, 10)>>
<<case 1>>

<<case 2>>

<<case 3>>

<<case 4>>

<<case 5>>

<<case 6>>

<<case 7>>

<<case 8>>

<<case 9>>

<<case 10>>
<<Kira>>\
<</switch>>
<</nobr>>
<</widget>>\
Thanks, but after a couple of days of searching at every opportunity, it appeared.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
several game days? 1 chance in 10, I'm going to play the lottery because in all my tests it only took me a few attempts.

I'll take note, I'll see about making a less random system or even the possibility of buying items in the store for those who can't find them.
I don't want to seem rude, but considering you did a good job on the game interface. But if you are making a guide, give complete information there, even if there is a random effect in the events.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Yes, the code is approximately that, but I have an even better trick for you. When you're searching for the room and you have a plushie or money, refresh the page; it will change what you find. Don't tell anyone; it's our secret :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes, the code is approximately that, but I have an even better trick for you. When you're searching for the room and you have a plushie or money, refresh the page; it will change what you find. Don't tell anyone; it's our secret :)
This means the code is in the character’s room, then yes, this is the most humane method :) Well, for me the best way is to go into the engine and change it if this randomness starts to piss me off :)

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes