HTML Spirit's Secret [v0.0.9] [a_furbyz]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
This is a bit light as an explanation. Where are you stuck? What does the quest log say?

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
A message that saddens me, but without a response, I cannot know what displeased you. If you have taken the trouble to send a message, please also make the effort to elaborate on your point. Thank you.
The time advancing by just entering a room, the help menu, the content, how you simply advance the game is just repetitive with no real advancement. It sadly would take an entire rework for this game to get better.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
  1. You have an example, I corrected it in version 0.0.2 normally.
  2. I'm not a fan of the basic quest log, but it does the job by telling you what to do.
  3. Repetitive content in certain quests, yes, it's normal, but you unlock a new scene each time.
  4. Advancements in the main quest happen with the change of the aunt's character and all the great feedback I've received, with which I was able to improve my game. I couldn't do everything that was planned in terms of the story, but well, it's version 0.0.2, and the content is already enormous compared to games usually offered in version 0.0.?

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Hello,

1) If you are referring to the website, I just tested it, and there's no issue.
2) If you have downloaded the Zip file, try downloading it again and make sure that the 'assets' folder is included in the archive.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I tested it, and I have no issues with unzipping. If others are experiencing the issue, let me know, but there's still a chance that it might be on your end.

Otherwise, there's also a web version for playing :

Last edited:

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
You need to sleep to have a conversation with Bael. Then, you search for information about him on your computer. All the articles are signed by Alice. Afterward, you look for information about Alice on your computer, where you find her messaging login. Then, you call from your computer to that messaging account. And that's where Alice's story begins.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes