HTML Spirit's Secret [v0.0.9] [a_furbyz]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
whats with the abysmal time management? I enter a room in the morning end leave in the afternoon even though I didn´t even do something I am on day 7 and have literally done nothing yet.
Every time you click the "return" button, it advanced time. It really needs to be fixed!
I don’t understand why the developer did this at all. I can't even find a logical explanation for this kind of game design.

Reactions: Verethragna

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Verethragna
Although I myself am experimenting with such mechanics in my game right now. Well, I haven’t gotten to that level of insanity yet. Although I still try to adhere to some standard in this regard.

Like a transition between locations and some sex events.

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
Verethragna
Although I myself am experimenting with such mechanics in my game right now. Well, I haven’t gotten to that level of insanity yet. Although I still try to adhere to some standard in this regard.

Like a transition between locations and some sex events.
you want a hint. This may only be my opinion but do never in clude empty rooms and write crap like under development. I personally find that infuriating. time management is one of the most important things I personally think the best Idea is to actually use 24 hours in minutes and give each action a realistic time frame. A bit more work but definitelly better.

Reactions: a_furbyz

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
you want a hint. This may only be my opinion but do never in clude empty rooms and write crap like under development. I personally find that infuriating. time management is one of the most important things I personally think the best Idea is to actually use 24 hours in minutes and give each action a realistic time frame. A bit more work but definitelly better.
Of course, I have the "in development" markings. But I also warn the player that the content for this event or character is not ready yet.

Honestly, I have a different approach to time management development. But it’s definitely not so crazy that every action takes up the player’s time.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
The problem is that if the time doesn't pass the user is left with a moment of the day where there's nothing to do, so I made the time pass when you enter a room. But I've also fixed a lot of other bugs and ideas, like the possibility of choosing your relationship with the characters. I like the idea of transition between rooms with css style on the body? I'll look into it.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The problem is that if the time doesn't pass the user is left with a moment of the day where there's nothing to do, so I made the time pass when you enter a room. But I've also fixed a lot of other bugs and ideas, like the possibility of choosing your relationship with the characters. I like the idea of transition between rooms with css style on the body? I'll look into it.
Make a regular time skip button on the sidebar and you won’t have to torture people like that :)

Reactions: DanLong

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Some parts I agree with search actions shouldn't take all day? Other is going places is questionable doesn't he have demon with him?
Where are NPC in the game?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yes, time passes automatically upon the completion of an action, but opportunities are not cut off; just come back another day. The schedule will help you find where the family is.
simply moving in and out of a room shouldn't take 1/4 of a day tho...

Reactions: Chris2041

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpiritsSecret-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I don't think a save from 0.0.1 to 0.0.2 will work. I haven't tested it, but there have been many changes. Redoing it shouldn't be too repetitive.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I notice a repeated typo that the option to spy is sometimes listed as "to psy".

Also, there are several places when referring to a female character the text uses "him" instead of "her". For example, once you've advanced with the Aunt a bit when you talk to her in the living room Bael tells you " Don't forget to ask directly, order him "

Last edited:
Reactions: a_furbyz
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes